[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Wertron wrote:

Regaring body armor:
So it is better to have a 6L life and res armor, instead of a 5L explode armor?

Regarding Rings:
I was under the impression that Pyre was good for the build, or it that just for leveling / safety against Porcupine spikes?

Regarding Amulet:
Impresence is also in the recommended gear section. Is it just a placeholder, until we can get a nasty Elder / Warlord amulet?

Regarding Belt:
I was aware of my current belt is trash, but was prioritizing on getting currency gathered for the next investment and only focusing on res and life being balanced on the belt :)

Think I'll get Wise Oak and Taste a go ASAP and get the flask swapping inplace :)

Not 6L life and resist. Not 6L explode chest. You want 6L exploding chest. :D

With exploding chest, you don't need Pyre.

Impressence is a placeholder till you get curse on hit ring and elder amulet.

Belt wise, Soul Tether will provide lots of leeching.

"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hello,
Thank for your build,
I swapped from Tectonic from Flame Cyclone yesterday,
I feel my damage is better, but i have problems with the defense and life leech,
Here my build: https://pastebin.com/7zH2apWV
Can you take a look and tell me what me doing wrong or can change something to improve the build stronger.
Right now i die so much time and struck in 91 level a long time.
Thank for you help.

Get crusader exploding chest with +1 curse. This will enable you to fully utilize the curse on your gloves.

Use Bubbling divine life flask of staunching.

Use Experimental granite flask of warding (keep Lion's Roar for end game boss).

Replace diamond flask with Experimental quicksilver of heat.

Get 20/20 on your gems. Upgrade to awakened version for gems that awaken variant.

Rare elder amulet. Or warlord amulet with +1 physical and extra fire.

Your profile shows that you are using EO skill tree but your chance to hit is only 76%. You should go for RT instead. To go EO, you need at least 900 accuracy on your gears. Otherwise, RT will give you more damage.

"
Soundofshadow wrote:
how do you guys go for stun immunity? it was one of the most things killing me, now im using eye of chayula its getting better but there are way better options for amulet?! (SSF btw)

With high life pool, stun will not be much of an issue. You can however pick up Unwavering Stance from the skill tree. Or use Kaom's Root.

"
161Sherlock wrote:
You have Perpetual granite flask of warding in the guide and now you are recommending experimental flask of warding? Did I waste my orbs? Can you please update the guide more?

Increased duration is better. Will update the guide.

"
Lawfer12 wrote:
Well, Kira.
I never thanked you about these builds.

So far, I played Tec. Slam Chieftain and I'm having a very good time solo playing this build(having a few issues with some encounters and playing in party but that's how PoE works).

However I think I could use a hand. Despite being aware that I need to change some gems for awakened versions, getting Taste of Hate and a Watcher's Eye, leveling a little bit and finnishing crafting my rings. (since I didn't found rings with curses and good stats), I have some doubts, for ex: did I REALLY need an unique helmet or can I still use a good rare one?

It's a good option to aim for more armour since there is no defence focus on the build?

I would really appreciate a peek on my character if possible.

Once again. Thank you very much. This is really my kind of build <3

You can definitely use a warlord influenced helm.

Gear wise, you will want:

1. 6L crusader exploding chest.
2. Warlord gloves with culling strike + melee physical + projectile (very easy to craft in harvest league)
3. curse on hit ring with flammability
4. Soul Tether belt
5. Elder amulet (see recommended rares) or warlord amulet
6. Flasks, see my reply in this post.

Hello i have just updated my gear as you advised,
But i still stuck in 91 level, i cannt level up anymore because i die every 4 -5 maps.
Here my new POB: https://pastebin.com/exyjL4Un
Can something i can improve?
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
Do you think I'd need to improve anything on my items? I wanted to use Blasphemy + Flammability plus Anger, Herald of Ash and Blood and Sand. And I stopped using Stellskin. Do you think it's worth it?

Spoiler

Chieftain Cyclone

Sorry my bad english.

Get curse flammability on hit ring (see recommended rares).

Get Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (do not get the wrong one).

Run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighter

Get Crusader exploding chest.

In fact, check out this RedBreadBD's Chieftain - BigDankk. Copy his gears if you can. I believe he has over 6 million DPS.

"
Venxel wrote:
Hi, im thinking about playing this build, but i dont know which tree i should choose, chieftain and juggernaut sem to be very close to each other in pob. Which one you suggest to start with? I would like to start with tankiest one.

Go Chieftain. It is more balanced in terms of damage and survivability.

"
khoatv1993 wrote:

But i still stuck in 91 level, i cannt level up anymore because i die every 4 -5 maps.

Harvest craft on your amulet:
1. remove defense mod
2. augment / remove add life till you hit t1 life

Get 2 steel rings (1 of them be warlord influenced).

Harvest craft on warlord influenced steel ring for Flammability curse on hit.

e.g.

(NOTE: My ring is still craft-in-process and instead of vulnerability, you want flammability).

I would recommend running anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar. Regular mapping, Lion's Roar will probably lower your dps due to the knock backs.

And what map mods are you running? I would recommend against running maps with 2 or more damage mods if you want to level your character.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
Do you think I'd need to improve anything on my items? I wanted to use Blasphemy + Flammability plus Anger, Herald of Ash and Blood and Sand. And I stopped using Stellskin. Do you think it's worth it?

Spoiler

Chieftain Cyclone

Sorry my bad english.

Get curse flammability on hit ring (see recommended rares).

Get Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (do not get the wrong one).

Run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighter

Get Crusader exploding chest.

In fact, check out this RedBreadBD's Chieftain - BigDankk. Copy his gears if you can. I believe he has over 6 million DPS.

"
Venxel wrote:
Hi, im thinking about playing this build, but i dont know which tree i should choose, chieftain and juggernaut sem to be very close to each other in pob. Which one you suggest to start with? I would like to start with tankiest one.

Go Chieftain. It is more balanced in terms of damage and survivability.

"
khoatv1993 wrote:

Harvest craft on your amulet:
1. remove defense mod
2. augment / remove add life till you hit t1 life

Get 2 steel rings (1 of them be warlord influenced).

Harvest craft on warlord influenced steel ring for Flammability curse on hit.

e.g.

(NOTE: My ring is still craft-in-process and instead of vulnerability, you want flammability).

I would recommend running anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar. Regular mapping, Lion's Roar will probably lower your dps due to the knock backs.

And what map mods are you running? I would recommend against running maps with 2 or more damage mods if you want to level your character.

If i change 2 rings im using right now i will have trouble with the mana to run Cyclone.
Do you have anyway to solve this if i change 2 ring?
"
khoatv1993 wrote:

If i change 2 rings im using right now i will have trouble with the mana to run Cyclone.
Do you have anyway to solve this if i change 2 ring?

Yes. You can leave 2 open prefix on the 2 rings and craft -3 mana to channeling skill. :)
I got that armor, I don't know if it's really good. With 3ex I had, that's what I got. You think you're good? With these items I could make Sirus? Or do you think I still need to improve the rest of the items?

my attack is at 6.71 per second. How do I improve this?
Last edited by GuilhermeD3 on Jul 10, 2020, 2:00:13 PM
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
I got that armor, I don't know if it's really good. With 3ex I had, that's what I got. You think you're good? With these items I could make Sirus? Or do you think I still need to improve the rest of the items?

Spoiler

my attack is at 6.71 per second. How do I improve this?

I would recraft the gloves and rings.

For gloves, you want to get Culling Strike on it. Then harvest meta craft projectile + melee physical + life + attack speed + accuracy onto it. And use a Spiked Gloves for that.

For rings, use 2 x Steel rings. You will use Deafening essense of Contempt on the warlord ring. Use Harvest to remove undesirable stats and augment desired stats onto it. Keep an open suffix so you can apply augment fire onto the Warlord ring for Flammability (level 8 prefered).

For Hunter ring, it will be more complicated. You will want to alteration roll till you get elemental weakness curse on hit (level 8 preferred). Then you will proceed to Harvest craft the desired stats.

From POB, I see that your chest now has +1 curse. You can do this to further upgrade your damage:

1. Prefix cannot be changed + scour to remove suffixes
2. Augment crit till you get powercharge on crit and 1.#% crit to attack (you can go for 1.#% crit to spell too for triple crit on your chest)

For boots, get ilvl 86 Two-toned boots (armor + evasion) and harvest craft it with Tailwind on crit (+ elusive on crit if you want to push towards min/max):

1. apply hunter exalted orb to convert boots into hunter influenced
2. alt roll T1 movement on it
3. harvest craft T1 life
4. harvest craft desired resist
5. leave open suffix and augment crit (you will 100% hit Tailwind)

With the above adjustments, your character will be much closer to A8 Sirus.

Get awakened version for gems that have variant of it. Replace Pulverize with Awakened Melee Physical.

Get 21/20 on your Cyclone.

At this point, you can do Sirus, but the fight can be long. If you are very familiar with the fight, you will still be able to clear it. If you are not familiar with the fight, I recommend starting off at A1 and slowly progress upward in difficulty.
Hello, can you please take a look at my profile and suggest what I should upgrade? I'm using consecrated path and I'm stuck at t13
Hey Kira, ur cyclone one still awesome. wanna switch back to con path/tectonic, what do u think of fist of war support. does it make the build to clunky? will it support exerted attacks from inf call/tawhoas chosen skill?
thx in advance
"
hieudante2210 wrote:
Hello, can you please take a look at my profile and suggest what I should upgrade? I'm using consecrated path and I'm stuck at t13

Your damage is very low. You will need more attack speed in your setup. You can replace Melee Physical with Rage so that with rage stacks, you will have higher attack speed.

Otherwise, you can switch to Cyclone instead as that will give you a lot more damage.

For rings, you want a curse on hit with flammability warlord influenced Steel ring (see recommended rares).

For amulet, use a rare elder amulet with extra fire damage.

Use harvest crafting to roll t1 life on your rare slots.

For helm, you can use a warlord influenced Royal Burgonet helm (this can easily be harvest crafted):

Harvest craft Shaper two-toned boots (armor + evasion):

Use harvest remove/add life to get your life on gloves to T1.

Use crusader exploding chest.

Craft avoid elemental ailments on helm + gloves + chest + boots for 100% immunity to shock + ignite + freeze + chill.

Use bubbling divine life flask of stauching and experimenter quick silver flask of heat.

Use expermienter granite flask of warding (you only use Lion's Roar for end game bosses).

"
eL_ID_oZ wrote:
Hey Kira, ur cyclone one still awesome. wanna switch back to con path/tectonic, what do u think of fist of war support. does it make the build to clunky? will it support exerted attacks from inf call/tawhoas chosen skill?
thx in advance

If your attack speed is low, Fist of War is great for it. If you have high attack speed, Fist of War will diminish in effectiveness.

From what I know, mirage warrior does not benefit from exert.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jul 16, 2020, 2:12:55 AM
Hello,
Im level 95 now,
Here is my build now:https://pastebin.com/yC9PyRRF
Can you take a look and give me some advices to improve my defense more?
I still feel so weak and die suddenly!
Thank you so much~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info