Impressive 1k balaence team

I’ll wait till I’ll c whole job done.. Hope t other ascendancy will b all good too.. will c soon ;)
And I_NO leave my happy cute seals out of it! U just stick to T-Rex ppl ok;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
I mean I'm still going to make fun of you cause you know I do that this specific quote right here made me smile and want to support more.

But don't lie to me I'll send a bunch of seals to eat your flesh

"
Ongoing Rebalance and Potential Nerfs
You'll probably have noticed that there aren't really any direct nerfs in the above changes. This is intentional for now, but will likely be addressed at later releases as we keep iterating on the balance. An example is the Slayer, where his leech abilities are so strong relative to regular leech in the core game. We're discussing options like improving regular leech in the future so that his leech is not so powerful in comparison.

For some of the classes we have ideas for further directions to take them that will result in larger revamps than you have seen here. This is an iterative process that will occur over several releases.

The extensive changes made in 3.2.0 will hopefully provide many strong new build opportunities for you to explore.

They wanna buff shit to be more in line rather than the usual nerf in line thing that's very very huge assuming they know what the fuck they're doing.

I mean you know its not true...look at what they did to Zerker. You really dont think they have world ending nerfs lined up for Slayer, necro and probably Pathfinder? I would be truly suprised if GGG could have the restraint to not rape those ascendancies into oblivion.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Feb 21, 2018, 7:23:04 AM
When they are handing out bonus totems and spell damage leech, I think the attitude is buff to equal, not nerf. Also, raider is hella over used, why is no one imagining a nerf for it?
"
gdmsob wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a big fan of the presentation. Watching vids? A still image would have been better. You guys make a buck every time you get us to watch a vid I guess. Crappy way to communicate ideas though.

I agree, its pretty crappy, they should have kept the Cheiftain zerker format

Easier to criticize than read what Bex said isnt it ?

It's like if a road engineer replied " eh we did the road in gravel instead of concrete or asphalt because it was faster that way "

Cant believe I'm being bitched at for pointing something openly halfassed
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
grepman wrote:
it's called 'power creep'.

1 guy is making 500k for no reason when everyone else is making 100k. everyone says why not have everyone make 500k for no reason, sure - everyone makes 500k except there's this guy who makes 1m now, so the cycle goes again until either the currency devalues due to inflation or company goes bankrupt

when the most obvious, logical, and mathematically sound solution was to cut down that guy's salary in the first place. but whoever is making calls is too busy trying to appease everyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its true, but the problem, the true problem is still in leech mechanic. POE obviously dont know how to balance it comparing to other HP restoration stuff.

Imo to keep it balanced it should look like this:
Potions = highest life regen since they need kills (so have somewhat cooldowns)
Life leech = medium to low life regen since you need enemies (though POE is full of enemies so its almost permament outside of labirynth maybe)
Life regen per second = low life regen since it works permamently
Life on hit = medium since it give you alot, but you cannot scale it with damage like leech

In essence it should be like:
Potion > life on hit > life leech >= life regen

In reality:
Life leech > life regen > potion > life on hit

Its almost totally reserved, where life leech is mechanic that promote stacking damage for free defense with make it even more powerfull comparing to other options.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If you say so. I don't see how a video is easier to shoot than a single frame or what language has to do with it... but it's not my job to.

Grumpier than usual today... not your fault.

Or maybe you should update your vision.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
The power creep route was one of those things that killed d3 for me. They kept buffing other skills / items knowing there will never be 100% balance which lead non stop exponential power creep. With d3s ever scaling endgame it still was bad but for poe it could seriously damage the game since it trivialzes endgame (it already is trivialized except for maybe shaper and the new uber elder. you literally oneshot everything in red maps with trash gear and enemies cant even do anything. its so fast that you dont even see what is happening anymore...i really dont like that, but its hard to go back especially marketing wise)
Last edited by Koksii on Feb 21, 2018, 11:59:45 AM
"
They wanna buff shit to be more in line rather than the usual nerf in line thing that's very very huge assuming they know what the fuck they're doing.

:) its funny how ggg represent changes and in the end its worse than it was before. But hype is good :).
i dont see why people get so worked up about it. in the end more time played = more currency
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
looks good to me... perhaps GGG can suck me back in this league, I was kinda planning on skipping it
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info