Impressive 1k balaence team

"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"

They wanna buff shit to be more in line rather than the usual nerf in line thing that's very very huge assuming they know what the fuck they're doing.

Here is a "shower thought" for you: if everyone gets buffed except the OP classes, isn't that the same as those classes getting nerfed?

It's not, unless GGG buffed the content by the difference.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"

They wanna buff shit to be more in line rather than the usual nerf in line thing that's very very huge assuming they know what the fuck they're doing.

Here is a "shower thought" for you: if everyone gets buffed except the OP classes, isn't that the same as those classes getting nerfed?

That sort of thinking is the straightest road to powercreep in healthier, younger games, but since that dead horse is well and truly flogged when it comes to old PoE, go for it I say.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"

It's not, unless GGG buffed the content by the difference.

Mmm. I sure can't imagine they would ever balance content difficulty against player power, for sure. I mean, just look at the way they never balance the broken ascendenc.... oh, wait.
"
Watch it old guy the orca people don't like that

Um... on behalf of the orca people of the world, we likes it just fine.
Well going to do blade vortex assassin as starter build
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a big fan of the presentation. Watching vids? A still image would have been better. You guys make a buck every time you get us to watch a vid I guess. Crappy way to communicate ideas though.

u wan still image. redditors have made a few for u.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7z1ssy/image_assassin_hierophant_guardian_changes/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7z23sy/32_assassin_guardian_and_hierophant_ascendancies/

on a side note, the levels of creativity by redditors are astounding lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7z23yw/heirophant_in_a_bottle_for_pob/

34pre98qua
Last edited by stkmro on Feb 21, 2018, 1:33:54 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a big fan of the presentation. Watching vids? A still image would have been better. You guys make a buck every time you get us to watch a vid I guess. Crappy way to communicate ideas though.

Yeah, dem YouTube monies GGG needs, with those shitton of views. Lol.

And yes, the classes are fucking amazing so far. Maybe some of them may be a little overpowered, but thats better than being completely useless. At least someone will pick them and create broken build, so you'll know what to fix. Otherwise you'll just left with worthless class that nobody ever picks.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 21, 2018, 1:42:22 AM
it's called 'power creep'.

1 guy is making 500k for no reason when everyone else is making 100k. everyone says why not have everyone make 500k for no reason, sure - everyone makes 500k except there's this guy who makes 1m now, so the cycle goes again until either the currency devalues due to inflation or company goes bankrupt

when the most obvious, logical, and mathematically sound solution was to cut down that guy's salary in the first place. but whoever is making calls is too busy trying to appease everyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

We don't run any ads on our YouTube channel. The reason we picked videos over screenshots is because there are 19 classes and 6 languages to create images for. We wanted to get the information out as soon as we possibly could and video is the fastest format for that.

*Damn Shags, usually appreciate your comments. Not sure why you'd not get that one. :)
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I agree, its pretty crappy, they should have kept the Cheiftain zerker format

Easier to criticize than read what Bex said isnt it ?
IGN : Zakam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info