Impressive 1k balaence team

"
They wanna buff shit to be more in line rather than the usual nerf in line thing that's very very huge assuming they know what the fuck they're doing.

I'm also happy with what I see so far. Slaying memes should be a company's goal. I still expect another XP Penalty though LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
After re reading the differences, Hier almost seems too powerful at this point. This is such an unexpected move from GGG.

I hope their not doing the overbuff, over nerf cycle thing again.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Honestly is so hard to balance ascendancies and it's just such a core aspect of people's playstile/build that if they nerf anything it's gonna be the same shit show again but just people abusing other ascendancy. "The Icefrog solution" is just a bad idea. I would suspect an increase on mob hp, xp penalty and other things to make up for the powerlevel.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a big fan of the presentation. Watching vids? A still image would have been better. You guys make a buck every time you get us to watch a vid I guess. Crappy way to communicate ideas though.

the screen grabs generated confusion since people couldn't tell what text corresponded to what notable. #can't-win.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a big fan of the presentation. Watching vids? A still image would have been better. You guys make a buck every time you get us to watch a vid I guess. Crappy way to communicate ideas though.

We don't run any ads on our YouTube channel. The reason we picked videos over screenshots is because there are 19 classes and 6 languages to create images for. We wanted to get the information out as soon as we possibly could and video is the fastest format for that.

This Ascendancy rework reveal is the first good thing you guys have done in a long time. Ignore these other sods.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I agree, its pretty crappy, they should have kept the Cheiftain zerker format
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I loved the videos though, i mean u have to pause to know what's happening but the music was great, just got flashbacks of when i started playing the game and felt the sense of discovery again with that music <3... hope i don't learn the meta too fast next league or that will kill it.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Nobody would use Vaal Pact when using Slayer before the nerf. Nerfing Slayer was stupid in my opinion.

Since nerfing the best class for leech, now taking all leech nodes and Vaal pact has to be done to get the same leech level as Slayer.

I've played all kinds of classes and even refused to play the one hit leech but the way you balance the meta is mostly geared towards leech unless your a really good player and know the ins and outs of POE.

This game isn't easy but is diffidently for the no lifer who has the time to play this game.
"
Nephalim wrote:
After re reading the differences, Hier almost seems too powerful at this point. This is such an unexpected move from GGG.

I hope their not doing the overbuff, over nerf cycle thing again.

Well, we haven't had a league where Abyss Jewels/Items weren't so abundant. A lot of things got nerfed last patch, but were offset by the league. So maybe we'll get an idea.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

They wanna buff shit to be more in line rather than the usual nerf in line thing that's very very huge assuming they know what the fuck they're doing.

Here is a "shower thought" for you: if everyone gets buffed except the OP classes, isn't that the same as those classes getting nerfed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info