Impressive 1k balaence team

I mean I'm still going to make fun of you cause you know I do that this specific quote right here made me smile and want to support more.

But don't lie to me I'll send a bunch of seals to eat your flesh

"
Ongoing Rebalance and Potential Nerfs
You'll probably have noticed that there aren't really any direct nerfs in the above changes. This is intentional for now, but will likely be addressed at later releases as we keep iterating on the balance. An example is the Slayer, where his leech abilities are so strong relative to regular leech in the core game. We're discussing options like improving regular leech in the future so that his leech is not so powerful in comparison.

For some of the classes we have ideas for further directions to take them that will result in larger revamps than you have seen here. This is an iterative process that will occur over several releases.

The extensive changes made in 3.2.0 will hopefully provide many strong new build opportunities for you to explore.

They wanna buff shit to be more in line rather than the usual nerf in line thing that's very very huge assuming they know what the fuck they're doing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 20, 2018, 8:28:40 PM
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2018, 1:08:36 AM
Oh look, it's Happy I_NO. Must be that time of the minute. Always a welcome sight.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Not a big fan of the presentation. Watching vids? A still image would have been better. You guys make a buck every time you get us to watch a vid I guess. Crappy way to communicate ideas though.
Watch it old guy the orca people don't like that
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'd wait until the top 6 used Asc classes are revealed.

I hope GGG realize regardless of how well balanced the game is, there will never be an equal distribution of all classes across any single league and trying to shoot for this is foolish.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 20, 2018, 8:39:39 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a big fan of the presentation. Watching vids? A still image would have been better. You guys make a buck every time you get us to watch a vid I guess. Crappy way to communicate ideas though.

We don't run any ads on our YouTube channel. The reason we picked videos over screenshots is because there are 19 classes and 6 languages to create images for. We wanted to get the information out as soon as we possibly could and video is the fastest format for that.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I'm not a fan either but this is how it's done. I doubt it's for monetisation purposes. It just allows GGG to show all the mouse-over details for people to pause and analyse as opposed to having to compose several screenshots per.

You really do find the littlest things to grumble about.

edit: Bex'd.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 20, 2018, 8:43:07 PM
If you say so. I don't see how a video is easier to shoot than a single frame or what language has to do with it... but it's not my job to.

Grumpier than usual today... not your fault.
"
Nephalim wrote:

I hope GGG realize regardless of how well balanced the game is, there will never be an equal distribution of all classes across any single league and trying to shoot for this is foolish.

If they didn't realise that we wouldn't have a volatile metagame designed around deliberately placing certain combinations of gear and skills in the spotlight. Imbalance is as much a key to how they're playing things out as balance.

The trick is not being too obvious about it, I guess.

Happy to get these and don't mind the video! Keep them coming please and thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info