Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
deserttfoxx wrote:
Can you please take ascendancy out of the lab for people who absolutely hate running that nonsense every season on every character.

Make the points unlock after 4 new boss fights at the end of each act or something.

That is how it's always been and always will be. It will never change.
Hierophant looks good, the 100% duration for Totems as well as the aoe may make my Stormcall totems viable.
Hype!

Spotted - in the video - new 'skill slot' beside the mana bubble ;)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

... make sure that they're all at the same power level
... address the design of ones that are less versatile
... 19 good choices
... care about class identity
... players can connect with the identity of each class

... there aren't really any direct nerfs
... intentional for now, but will likely be addressed at later releases as we keep iterating on the balance

... for some of the classes we have ideas for further directions to take them that will result in larger revamps
... iterative process that will occur over several releases.

Great decisions, well done & thank you.

Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 6:45:47 PM
The Guardian will be unplayeble in solo still, weak changes.
"
yopeligamer wrote:
Hype!

Spotted - in the video - new 'skill slot' beside the mana bubble ;)

It even looks like a pokeball :)
Yes you really need to improve Leech, Spell casters can't leech as efficient as melee physical builds
i am my own cockblock
"You and additional allies have 10% chance to block..."

This is confusing and inaccurate terminology that has been in the game and in need of a fix for a long time now, so I don't understand why you are adding more of it.

10% chance to block != 10% additional chance to block. Unless you are playing PoE.

Any native speaker of English who is not already familiar with the idiosyncracies of this particular wording choice by GGG devs would read that as a debuff, not a buff.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Feb 21, 2018, 2:06:05 AM
Nice buffs i personally have problems with defenses, since es nerf i have no endgame goal for defenses. When i go into red maps its constant rips and i stop playing if i cant progress.
If I had Arcane surge lvl 20 connected with totem it will give me lvl 20 AS or this AS in the asscendency description?
Last edited by wodzik on Feb 21, 2018, 2:16:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info