Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

Changes are very cool. I thought I'd be skipping this league, but ascendancies look cool enough.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD reconsider how you present the updated trees. Video format is completely useless for this. A screenshot with outlined descriptions would be so much better.
You make it impossible to compare with vid format!
that assasin poison node cannot be right
5% duration per poison applied recently is just......disgusting
my quill rain poison character easily applies 50 poisons a second with barrage (not even counting pierce or the extra hits id get with tornado shot) meaning that one node gives up to 1000%increased duration, makes poisons for that character last 44 seconds......
that plus the fact those power charge nodes +the poison nodes gives a permenant +4% base crit chance....
what the hell
i converted my char over on path of building and with that node it could get to (in theory cos well would require a target to live for 44 seconds of poison stacking) over 2000 poison stacks easily doing in the 10s of millions of dps on a badly geared character

what the actual hell
I can't really use that information. A table with what was and what is new would be easier to deal with

thanks
X
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Ongoing Rebalance and Potential Nerfs
You'll probably have noticed that there aren't really any direct nerfs in the above changes. This is intentional for now, but will likely be addressed at later releases as we keep iterating on the balance.

I don't understand : You make the change in the ascendencies to make us happy, but you also say that you'll nerf them afterward ????! What ?

So you say that all that is completely unbalanced nethertheless you let it like it is in order to have the leasure to destroy our character/builds at a later time ?

These are "fake" and temporary changes and super buffs, that's it ?

... nothing
My man SHADOW!
Finally major buffs to the game instead of nerfing meta builds to the ground. I must be dreaming.
"In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive" - Jordan Peterson(2018)

IGN:TheSnowofWinterFell
"
__Z__ wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Ongoing Rebalance and Potential Nerfs
You'll probably have noticed that there aren't really any direct nerfs in the above changes. This is intentional for now, but will likely be addressed at later releases as we keep iterating on the balance.

I don't understand : You make the change in the ascendencies to make us happy, but you also say that you'll nerf them afterward ????! What ?

So you say that all that is completely unbalanced nethertheless you let it like it is in order to have the leasure to destroy our character/builds at a later time ?

These are "fake" and temporary changes and super buffs, that's it ?

What is wrong with you? They're saying that they WANNA BUFF shit to be inline rather than nerf that's the entire point.

The entire process was the latter now they're reversing it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 21, 2018, 3:14:29 AM
Slayer is much stronger than gladiator. 20% culling strike is too strong. But with elder weapon, gladiator can have culling strike with bleeding. I am looking forward to the buff on bleeding and maim.

Btw, my brother played necromancer. I felt upset when his block chance is even higher than me (gladiator) after bone offering. Can gladiator has a buff on block chance cause currently max block chance can only be achieved by The Bringer of Rain and The Anvil. I don't mind investing skill points on block chance but the 2% (6% in total) in the ascendancy tree is too small. May be we can reward player using shield by adding 2% for shield only. (i.e. 2% block chance for duel wielding or holding a shield and an additional 2% block chance for holding a shield)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info