Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

Can you please take ascendancy out of the lab for people who absolutely hate running that nonsense every season on every character.

Make the points unlock after 4 new boss fights at the end of each act or something.
You nerfed slayer last league, don't you fucking touch him now!
Hype !
Just when I thought Poemon league was going to be lame, you go and spring these awesome ascendency classes on us. It just sucks that we get all this new power and you don't want us to kill anything , and rather we capture.
Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Feb 21, 2018, 12:46:53 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're discussing options like improving regular leech in the future

This games been struggling with the leech thing since jump street. It's either too good or trash because without stuff like insta-leech and over-leech "regular" leech is terrible. When you can heal thousands of HP instantly with flasks, recovering 20% of your life a second from leech is so underwhelming. Worse off with the subversive leech stack system leech is completely driven by attack speed and not damage, but you would never know that unless you read the wiki and understand the leech formula and its multiple restricting factors.

Old Vaal Pact felt good and any build/ascendancy that hit enemies benefited from. Overleech is the next best thing and can only really benefit 2 asecendancies and way less builds. What is the point of cloaked in savagery (berserker) without instaleech anyways???!? Is that entire 2 point ascendancy node only for 1 unique claw?

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I came immediately when I saw that there were new ascendancy reveals, and I had to pause the videos every so often to catch my breath. Seriously though, these changes look awesome so far! It's genuinely frustrating (in a good way) that Hierophant now has actual options and meaningful choices to make. Can't wait to see what's new with the others!
Quand tu souris, je jouis
D'la joie d'sourire aussi
Nerf Raider and Pathfinder, please
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
LUL. No more 40% Berserkers server population. 40% Hierophant DP totems inc.
I don't know how I feel about the whole "some of the Classes won't be complete on release, but will be changed later".. So we get a half finished product, and if we do like it, it'll be completely changed anyway.. kind of a lose/lose, if you ask me. :/

But good work, nonetheless.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Noice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info