Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

Too bad you have to go through the shithole Lab to get your points.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Hierophan seem to be the professional mage now. Good to see a good mage for one!
Why Hierophant have 14 nodes and the rest only 12 nodes? Its not faire!
just Wow .. on guardian and hierophant , that will be a gamechanger for sure . Nicely done GGG it was about time they get something nice.. compared to what fights are ahead .. uber etc :)

GG GGG
And people complain about power creep..............
I wait for Scion.
Finally frost blades Assassin will be single target viable.

Wow, never thought I'd see this day coming.
Good Job so far on all revealed ascendancy changes , Looks Like all 19 classes be on par with each other

Hireophant is awesome !

I wasn't sure about the next league but ya iam having a go at it

Thank you,
I have no real interest in the pokemon side of the new league but these look great and make me excited to see some new options.
Why berserker's leech is strong: If you play an elemental build the only place oyu can get attack leech that is not phys only is below duelist and to the right from shadow. Both very far from something like a templar and inconvinient even to those that are close to it. Moreover, we have no real access to add leech to spells. Even though attacks tend to be as strong as spells, spells are damn scarce at sources to add leech to. No wonder dark pact builds were made of 'zerkers. Pretty much that was the only way to add leech to the aoe unless you wanted to waste a gem slot on it. inmo kinda unfair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info