Boss Fight Reveal: Vilenta

Ok Add Phase way too long, Maybe if that was half health then maybe break it up in the 1/4ths but shorter phases.
@Bex, Not gonna lie, this fight looks kinda bland...maybe there's more to it that we're not seeing, but atm I'm kinda concerned it's gonna be another faceroll fight...
Map version looks fun with increased speed or temp chains
Stop making the bosses run away from us for fucks sake.
rock paper shotgun confirms, "While Grinding Gear aren’t entirely sure what will happen with the Bestiary content after its three-month tenure, they’re looking to integrate it into the core relatively early on if possible, as its content spans the entire length of the game." HYPE
"Piety... betray me, and I WILL have your head."
IGN:EmbracerOfDeath level 100 Righteous fire Marauder Chieftain.
Guessing this is going to replace the Reliquary for the quest skillpoint in Act 10. This going to be the ongoing pattern? Slowly replace every non-god boss skillpoint passive quest in part 2 with a new God/Boss fight? Guess it makes sense to have it be consistant to kill gods for our passives. If so, what's left after this..... the Star in A7, Gemling Legionaires in A8? There is also love is dead/Tolman, but unless they try to rejigger it so that the re-animation spell summons a god to do the revival, I'm guessing that one will be left alone.

As for the boss fights and the criticisms about it being another phased boss fight with invulnerability.... I'm cool with that as an act boss for a passive skill point. But when they invevitably try to plop it into the atlas as a map boss, then yeah, NO NO NO NO, BAD GGG.
that slam.. me no like
reep -_-
Vilenta having a bad hair day there.
The boss looks cool, but I find hard to believe in a video that's shorter than 1 min and 30 seconds, 40 seconds is just the player killing adds. Haven't people complained enough to make it clear that's not a good idea?
Last edited by vhapter on Feb 19, 2018, 8:10:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info