(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Act 10 tho....
Phased boss again
Eat my shit
If you see this, docLeave
"
we're currently preparing more information for you regarding the mechanics of the Bestiary League and updates to Ascendancy classes.

Hopefully can get all of them within this weeks, need early planning =/ Thx Bex!! <3
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
I bet they aren't revealing more Ascends because of the Zerker reveal's poor reception (Rage is weak for its downside). They are changing Zerker and want to double up their QA before giving us info.
WTB this laser as searing bond mtx xD

ps. i hope 3:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s4simT_TRA words are true
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Feb 19, 2018, 7:19:14 PM
Looks stupid, more phased bullshit designed to make well designed builds endure tedium rather than making players feel powerful. Just make every new boss spam Atziri's add phase, it would save resources and be more transparent.
Ascendancy waiting room .. yay cool boss fight we fight once every toon cool .. could GGG finally do things a bit different with league/expansion announcements? instead of announcing 20% and tease the other 80% over time? i know u wan't to keep us hyped and all but these announcements lately are just here is the name of the League few league items unfinished gems we don't even know if we get them this league at all and GGG calls that full Detail announcement LUL

OH MY GOD LOOK AT HER
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
that add phase is a bit long

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info