Boss Fight Reveal: Vilenta

NOOO... She was my favourite NPC and I imagined she survived rather than...that. I refuse to kill her. :P
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I love boss fights with long unavoidable phases as much as I hate knowing about the new ascendancy changes.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I dont want to sound negative but

People actually hate the Scorpion boss fight because of the random attacks and invulnerable phases

and you come up with this, you have clearly ignored community's feedback on this one

sorry but this fight, indeed looks cool in appearance, but it will clearly be more a pain in the ass than fun
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 19, 2018, 7:35:46 PM
Actually, the longer we don't hear about Ascendancy class changes, the longer we can pretend the devs still have a clue how to balance this game. So I'd rather not know.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
greeeaaaaaat more invuln phase bosses /s
I dont want ascendancy reveals, I'm scared

chieftain looks awesome but new zerker is a joke, -10% max life degen? ¬¬"

Half excited half scared whenever "GGG balance team" is "balancing" anything. Few patchs ago they was "balancing" energy shield, CI, vaal pact........ well, you know the rest.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 19, 2018, 7:40:09 PM
so raider still has the frenzies.

And is that an actual decent flask setup? :b
Enough. We've really had enough. Truly.
Fight looks good :)
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Tumanako wrote:
As a side note, I hadn't even noticed that Vilenta was against us. I missed the part in the lore where she was one of the Kitava cultists, so that's an interesting turn of events for me at least!

When you enter A10, Lani will tell you, that the Tower fell because of Vilenta.

And good fight, especcially the visuals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info