Boss Fight Reveal: Vilenta

whats that ui above the skills with an o on the top and v on the bottom?
Last edited by DonJangles on Feb 19, 2018, 8:12:39 PM
I just wanted to open this news from the game but it freezes my game every time I try. I had to go into website to check it. Does anyone else have this problem? I also just reinstalled Windows today because it is a shit operation system lol.
Could tone down the amount of time bosses in general are invulnerable. Looked like he spent a good 60 seconds shitting all over the battle field.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 19, 2018, 8:21:11 PM
Class changes please so we can all make sick builds.
Wow, what have you done to poor Vilenta?

I know she's a bit of a bitch but you didn't have to go make her Just Another Generic Monster Boss.

I wonder if we could show that video to someone who didn't know about PoE and convince them it's an ARPG and not a shooting game.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 19, 2018, 8:25:47 PM
*does 10 damage to boss with Frost Blades*
*boss goes invulnerable and spams shit all over the arena for 30 seconds*
*does 10 damage to boss*
*boss disappears for add phase!*
~~~repeat until we all die of old age~~~
Lemme guess, this is gonna be the replacement for the point quest in act 10, right? I wouldn't be as annoyed if the fight didn't look overly difficult for a 5l and if it meant we'd get an extra skillpoint instead of losing time on subsequent playthroughs getting this point per exile.

Again, the fact that this boss looks like something from endgame maps makes it even less appealing.
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
*does 10 damage to boss with Frost Blades*
*boss goes invulnerable and spams shit all over the arena for 30 seconds*
*does 10 damage to boss*
*boss disappears for add phase!*
~~~repeat until we all die of old age~~~

Nods..

Then - Let's nerfe the CI's ! It wont help anything, but at least will make the 7 years old xbox guys happy.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
look like falz hunar
Cynari Ilinory
"
TraviiC wrote:
Class changes please so we can all make sick builds.

Wait. What ?!
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info