Skill Reveal - Spectral Shield Throw

KLasse ein neuer Kreuzritterbuild

----------------------------------------------

Cool a new crusader build
Honestly ? I think we don't care at all, like usually, you don't reveal us all the nerfs about skills (remember incinerate) and ascendencie's "adjustement" (we all wait for that !) untill the last moment, it's not tease it's torture.
I begin to be really tired of this. We have to know the nerf in order to have the possibility to just think about a character....

Let us have time to think to our next character with all the pertinent info for that, please !
... nothing
so deafening essence of Woe on a Towershield? ^^
"
It's worth noting the skill doesn't benefit from Unarmed bonuses

Well, that sucks I hoped for Capitan America build
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Twistx wrote:
Where is ascendancies??

I can't confirm -blablablablabla- They're a top priority for us too.

Im sorry, but if they were a top priority, then they would have been done long before now. Now that just confirms most of them will just be broke in one way or another, which most expect anyways sadly. There was also no reason to rework all of the ascendencys, only had to fix the stupidly broken ones, that were barely used.

Agreed 100%
RIP Facebreaker build I made for this skill :-(
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
Last edited by Legintown on Feb 19, 2018, 2:27:36 AM
Oh boy,
if and it is a big if, this skill scales with armour and attack damage this skill has the potential to be highest damage skill ingame. 500% increased armour without even the shield nodes which give 25% more defenses on shield. Ouch that will hurt big time.
2K armour shields are not that uncommen. (2000 base armour * 5 armour multiplier) / 15 (damage from armour) * 2 (lowest damage you get per 15 armour) = 1.3K base damage without any supports and a base attack speed of 1. Since a lot of armour nodes also provide life we get a hell of a tanky high dps build. And that is before any attack damage multis or ascendancies.
So in retrospect, either the damage won't scale with armour nodes or this skill will be a bid op.
Just my 2 cents
I'm noticing some things here... While someone else pointed out it being shown with a typical endgame "flask to win" setup (Atziri's, ToH, Sin's, and Vinktar) what I noticed is that in not a single example did it throw multiple projectiles. I'm guessing this means one of two things:

• "Extra projectiles" only applies to the secondary effect. (akin to how GMP only affects primary shots of Tornado Shot, but not the secondary)
  • The skill, rather arbitrarily, can't be used with sources of extra projectiles.

Both are actually kinda silly, and speak to an inability to actually balance game mechanics, but the latter is worse than the former.

I can perhaps see WHY they would force a non-GMP skill; there's hope to make people use the (otherwise worthless) Chain and Fork supports. But if they need a SPECIFIC skill to use them with, it's not really helping out the supports, is it? It's just an arbitrary, mandatory pairing. Better would be to rework the mechanics of fork and chain, (maybe even return GMP's old larger damage penalty while we're at it) or do SOMETHING to shift away from the whole meta of "all five support gems are for MORE (or de facto more) damage."

Anyway, beyond that, I guess GGG is feeling that Captain America fever? A little belated, given that it's Black Panther that's all the rage in theaters at the moment... :P

"
MasterAxe wrote:
Im sorry, but if they were a top priority, then they would have been done long before now. Now that just confirms most of them will just be broke in one way or another, which most expect anyways sadly. There was also no reason to rework all of the ascendencys, only had to fix the stupidly broken ones, that were barely used.

Yeah, I have to concur with this. I was VERY troubled by their apparent need to, say, buff Berserker, which is an ascendancy that's needed absolutely no love; as of this writing, it's the #1 most-popular class, accounting for 14.56% of builds.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Meanwhile, while I have no doubt that GGG will give some love to the classes that badly needed it (*coughAssassincough*) the issue is... When EVERYONE gets something, that means the supposed fix to disparity just maintains the status quo: sure, Assassin will be in a better position compared to the OLD Berserker... But the -NEW- Berserker is even beyond that.

GGG should have skipped buffs for the top 6 classes (Berserker, Slayer, Gladiator, Pathfinder, Raider, and Necromancer; not even 1/3 of classes make up over 60% of builds!) and just revisited the others.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
as i see in this video the shattered projectile are little blue/white projectiles, can you confirm that they have always these colour or the MTX affect these little projectiles too ?
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
small question: will passives like: increased defences from shield apply to skill bonuses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info