Skill Reveal - Spectral Shield Throw

Few weapon is dead and become rubbish in this game...and yet skill keep pooping...and new item is reveal... what are u thinking GGG? such of waste idea and talent... staves is in bad shape... mace is dieng ...few sword that i know is good is become rubbish...fix and buff it...
"
Credentes wrote:
Think it will be fun to play but...If you really want to copy some stuff from diablo III (tribute to blessed shield crusader here) please also implement auto pickup of orbs... So boring to click for each one !!!!

DUDE WHAT? If you believe "Throwing your shield to attack" is a mechanic copied from D3, you should play some more games and look into some older ones. and implement auto pickup of orbs? Why stop there? Let us choose a bot action, why even playing the game. I want everything and do nothing for it.
CAPTAIN EXILE!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Rickmix888 wrote:
Few weapon is dead and become rubbish in this game...and yet skill keep pooping...and new item is reveal... what are u thinking GGG? such of waste idea and talent... staves is in bad shape... mace is dieng ...few sword that i know is good is become rubbish...fix and buff it...

I think..you should..stop..sleeping..while...typing.

Yes diff weapons have problems in the game, maces are not dead, they are not meta. They work more than fine. Did a Leapslam mace build, fucking crisp.

Could you try to see a new content update not as a "YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME PERFECT, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING NEW". Balancing everything even in a game like poe is impossible and even staves are completely fine, they are just slow as fuck and most player wont use them because of it. But they are strong hitter and some players like to play slow but hard hitting. Just you dont use them or your fav streamer is not using them, doesn't mean something is dead. For all the stuff you can do in this game, its pretty good balanced. But ofc not the same for everyone. you will never accept staves if you want to play fast and ggg cant do anything against that except killing diversity because the majority doesn't like a playstyle.
Last edited by Moritonel on Feb 18, 2018, 11:35:56 PM
Can the shards from the shield explosion be made bigger please
So again to facebraker builds ... :(
Make it work with:

[Removed by Support]
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Feb 19, 2018, 12:18:35 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Community: Staves are in a pretty bad state, they really need a buff

GGG: Here, Spectral shield throw!

Joke aside, its a Nice, verrry nice skill

There's a sick new unique staff incoming too! :)
Can you fully explain how this interacts with weapon traits?

For example, if I were to use say "Ornament of the East" would the skill inherit the "Hits can't be Evaded" trait? Or if I used "Al Dhih" would I "Trigger Level 1 Abyssal Cry on Hit"?
"The Princess" - "Gain (25-30)% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage"?
"The Poet's Pen" - "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Attack"?

Please explain!
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Shit skill. Good for those Captain America [Removed by Support] I guess. Fucking ridiculous.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Feb 19, 2018, 12:26:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info