Salty Chin Sol

"
If you dropped acuity for instant vinktar would you use tombfist or rare

If u want to use vinktar u will have alot of swap to do since this setup need the INT from acuity. Yes tombfist would probably be what i would use if u can manage to get enough int everywhere else on ur gear. I mainly go for wise oak/acuity because its giving me good dmg mitigation vs Vinktar/tombfist. If u go for vinktar don't drop TOH this is too good of a flask, instead drop wise oak.

In the end its up to what u want out of the build.

PS if u go for vinktar u should grab more life since u won't have that LESS ELE dmg taken from wise oak.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
This is the final version, swapped my belt for another that i crafted yesterday n rerolled the res on the helm to have all balanced res for wise oak.

This belt is giving me way better sustain in Uelder, done 5 deathless run with this new belt so far managing flask was way more ez.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
"
philophil wrote:
This is the final version, swapped my belt for another that i crafted yesterday n rerolled the res on the helm to have all balanced res for wise oak.

This belt is giving me way better sustain in Uelder, done 5 deathless run with this new belt so far managing flask was way more ez.

How much less dps do you have without the chest? Does it add a significant amount
"
"
philophil wrote:

How much less dps do you have without the chest? Does it add a significant amount

If i take out the crit/+1 lvl to support gem i go from 8.2 M vs shaper to 7.2.... so its not that big of a deal.

But crafting a crit chest isn't that hard, u can craft a good 1 with life n crit w/o ven investing 10ex into crafting it. Also having good crit chance make the insta leech from acuity more consistent. But if u decide to go for something else there shouldn't be any problem since im losin only 11,3% dmg.

My deeps is shite do you play with proj distance in pob
yes u have to check : is the ennemy at close range, so u get the 100% MORE dmg also for point blank put ennmy distance at 10.
Made one

It shall do for now I guess
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Mar 29, 2018, 10:20:19 AM
"
Made one

It shall do for now I guess

lol you tell me what gear i need to be using and your on here asking questions and using gear like that next time might wanna have good items to back up your talk when you try to tell someone how to play a ranger you are the last guy that knows how to play one. this is for picsrweapz no one els other then that is really good thread :).
Triggered LMAO your gear is better but has less life and less TS damage GG And yes I made this I don’t believe in mirroring anything with more then 3 sockets due to colors like your bow for example the meta will change and if you didn’t already know phys to light has been removed and replaced with jewel that’s the old build
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Mar 30, 2018, 7:54:48 AM
thats a good chest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info