Salty Chin Sol

First time im using a build with all self crafted gear

Added the Alt Art to it since the build is completed now

Chin sol is a very underated bow
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 13, 2018, 1:05:48 AM
Last bumped on May 2, 2018, 6:20:11 AM
Holy fuck that gear set.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Holy fuck that gear set.

sadly all the weird res rolls are required for wise oak balance, would have like if they could look perfect.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Holy fuck that gear set.

sadly all the weird res rolls are required for wise oak balance, would have like if they could look perfect.

Ya I hate that, for a while I had like 21% Master Crafted Resist and stuff. With Abyss items coming in I'm prolly gonna go the super lazy route with the cookie cutter style build lol. Also spent like ∼150 Divine the other day on this:

Took a big hit in funds but was worth it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
nice 40% XD
holy shit these gears, what's the fully buffed damage vs Shaper on Pob? also, tool tips?
Nice Phil--I always have a lot of respect for those who will only use self crafted gear; it shows another level of mastery of the game! Gz on the nice set-up!
"
bananapanama1 wrote:
holy shit these gears, what's the fully buffed damage vs Shaper on Pob? also, tool tips?

tooltip isn't very high since its Chin sol, but POB says 13M vs shaper
"
Nice Phil--I always have a lot of respect for those who will only use self crafted gear; it shows another level of mastery of the game! Gz on the nice set-up!

tyty XD
sorry this gif is too short but shaper doesnt have a lot of hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info