Salty Chin Sol

Finaly dropped 1 after 10 run
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
Finaly dropped 1 after 10 run

Nice gear man Solid build!
I am him and he is I.
"

THX
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
"

THX

Acuity’s a little low on stats divine for optimal results kappa
I am him and he is I.
Last edited by picsareweapons on Mar 8, 2018, 1:23:08 AM
"

NO JOKE

i asked GGG if divining acuity would remove the legacy roll since they didn't mentionned anything about it in the patch note when they nerfed it. GGG answer... n im not joking was: sry we are not able to provide the info pls ask on forum about it.
"
philophil wrote:
"

NO JOKE

i asked GGG if divining acuity would remove the legacy roll since they didn't mentionned anything about it in the patch note when they nerfed it. GGG answer... n im not joking was: sry we are not able to provide the info pls ask on forum about it.

Lol that helpful answer though I definitely wouldn’t risk as like previous items it definitely will change it to the crappy new ones
I am him and he is I.
"
philophil wrote:
"

NO JOKE

WTF LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm disappointed in the lack of a vaal on that chest for +1.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

NO JOKE

WTF LOL

yeah like if i would trust random ppl on forum Kappa
"
philophil wrote:
yeah like if i would trust random ppl on forum Kappa

*sweats profusely*

Btw have you tried uElder without Instant Leech?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info