[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Does Life recovery rate while effected by vitality on watcher's eye work in this build
Thanks
"
Does Life recovery rate while effected by vitality on watcher's eye work in this build
Thanks

I am 99% sure it does not work with our build but feel free to wait for other responses too. :)

EDIT - forgot to ask you , does your build feel better now after fixing some stuff ? Cuz i forgot to also tell you that you can/should pick "Barbarism" node too which also helps a shit ton with our RF degen. :D
Last edited by VaniSect on Apr 30, 2018, 1:19:29 PM
Can someone please tell me what to do/what im doing wrong,i have low ES regen,you can check out my character in PoB or just my account,my characters nickname is RfEsMessHas.
I dont know what can i buy to have higher regen,cause i bought the belt The Flow Untethered,and it doesnt help eve though it has Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate,and if zealth oath works on increased life recovery rate too,i sould have 35% energy shield recovery rate,but on PoB it showed it adds 200 ES Regen...
"
robert2003 wrote:
Can someone please tell me what to do/what im doing wrong,i have low ES regen,you can check out my character in PoB or just my account,my characters nickname is RfEsMessHas.
I dont know what can i buy to have higher regen,cause i bought the belt The Flow Untethered,and it doesnt help eve though it has Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate,and if zealth oath works on increased life recovery rate too,i sould have 35% energy shield recovery rate,but on PoB it showed it adds 200 ES Regen...

You should just get rare Shaped belt with that mod and since it's rare you also get to use some other stats from it like STR/Resists/Etc.

I'm pretty sure inc. life recovery rate does not apply to our build as i said before.

Also one big thing , you need more levels ,. on your character and especialy your gems, since this build scales with those really really good. You would also want to get lvl. 21 Purity of Fire which when socketed in your shield gives you another 1% max. Fire Res.

But as i said , you really need gem and character levels to make this build feel really good.

Your gear seems ok but you need better rings with mods like Mana/STR/INT/Fire Damage and then fill other mods as you see need.

Also on your tree you do not have Pain Attunement for some reason. Get that ASAP. :)

I can also see that you do not have many jewels , but if you're having problems sustaining you should buy one Watcher's Eye with "(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline" or "(1.5-2.5)% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline". Watcher's Eyes with only 1 of these mods should not be expensive at all.

Other close by jewel spots you fill with rare ones with mods like Inc. Max. Energy Shield , Fire Damage , Burning Damage , Generic Inc. Damage , etc.

Anyways, do the things mentioned and let us know your progress. :)

EDIT : on your tree you also do not have Elemental Overload and Elemental Equilibrium. You should also get those as soon as possible. You proc those very easy with Orb Of Storms setup.
And do not forget about your pantheons since those can help you out big time too.

Cheers.
Last edited by VaniSect on Apr 30, 2018, 2:33:05 PM
Hi nice build. I'm just curious. Why dont you use a single curse in this build? Wouldn't it be great to use a Flammability/enfeeble/despair-curse + blasphemy instead of vitality + arcane surge? I dont see any reason for arcane surge anyway.
"
n00bart wrote:
Hi nice build. I'm just curious. Why dont you use a single curse in this build? Wouldn't it be great to use a Flammability/enfeeble/despair-curse + blasphemy instead of vitality + arcane surge? I dont see any reason for arcane surge anyway.

We already have a curse with Witchfire Brew (lvl 21 despair curse).

And it's possible to add one or two extra curse :
- Spending 3 skill points for Whispers of Doom passive ;
- Geting a +1 curse amu.

You can add an extra curse by using an Unset ring instead of an Opal.
Elemental Weaknest can also be added by the gloves corruption. But this will force us to use a lvl 4 Enlighten instead of a lvl 3.

The main problem here is the price of each extra curse. The first one cost you 3 skill points in a tree where it's already hard to find just 1 movable skill point. The second is just stupidly expensive because it need a +1 curse amu (+1 Astra is something like 15 ex and a +1 Presence of Chayula is like 140-160ex).
So this mean paying 15ex for a +6% more dps on Shaper/Guardian. It's a bit unrelevant imo.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on May 1, 2018, 12:33:18 PM
Would I be able to build something close enough with a 15 ex budget?
"
xX_Noob_Xx wrote:
Would I be able to build something close enough with a 15 ex budget?

I think - No. For Uber Elder and comfortable gameplay you need Jewel which costs ~12ex. 6 link ~4ex. Belt ~3ex min. Rings with not perfect stats are around 1ex each. If you want better, you need to craft or buy ~8ex+, like this:

Also you need two 21 gems. For real you need around 25-30ex. Enchant on head is not necessary but with 21 Scorch boosts damage a lot. Good Jewels cost ~1-3ex each.
Last edited by TheAnderson on May 2, 2018, 2:55:05 AM
Hey man, builds looking really fucking sexy. I have a question though.

I'm currently sitting on 50 ex and around 1,5k chaos. What should be my go-to equiment with that amount of currency so I can easily clear maps and bosses and what not? I can farm and improve from there but I don't wanna waste my currency in places where it's not needed to be viable and fuck myself over.
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
Hey man, builds looking really fucking sexy. I have a question though.

I'm currently sitting on 50 ex and around 1,5k chaos. What should be my go-to equiment with that amount of currency so I can easily clear maps and bosses and what not? I can farm and improve from there but I don't wanna waste my currency in places where it's not needed to be viable and fuck myself over.

same here and i have a question about the jewels.

Clarity - Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity = Best
Discipline- (1.5-2.5)% of Maximum ES Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline = good
Vitality - (100-140) Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality = dose it work ? (good)
Discipline- (20-30)% increased ES Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline = dose it work ?

wouldnt it be good to have all of them (all that work) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info