[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Kriz0r wrote:
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
Hey man, builds looking really fucking sexy. I have a question though.

I'm currently sitting on 50 ex and around 1,5k chaos. What should be my go-to equiment with that amount of currency so I can easily clear maps and bosses and what not? I can farm and improve from there but I don't wanna waste my currency in places where it's not needed to be viable and fuck myself over.

same here and i have a question about the jewels.

Clarity - Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity = Best
Discipline- (1.5-2.5)% of Maximum ES Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline = good
Vitality - (100-140) Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality = dose it work ? (good)
Discipline- (20-30)% increased ES Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline = dose it work ?

wouldnt it be good to have all of them (all that work) ?

Yes , all of them work fine. Thing is i'm pretty sure 3 or even 2 prop jewel like that would cost you at least 150 exalts or something like that. Last time i was looking 3 prop Watcher's was up for 500 exalts.

You only really need 1 for the build to work great and of course i recommend Clarity jewel. :)

Basicaly most of our gear is unique , if you're looking where to spend money for the best gear those should be Shaped belt with ES recovery and two great rings with mods such as Mana/STR/INT/ES and fill other mods/stats as you see fit.
"
Kriz0r wrote:
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
Hey man, builds looking really fucking sexy. I have a question though.

I'm currently sitting on 50 ex and around 1,5k chaos. What should be my go-to equiment with that amount of currency so I can easily clear maps and bosses and what not? I can farm and improve from there but I don't wanna waste my currency in places where it's not needed to be viable and fuck myself over.

same here and i have a question about the jewels.

Clarity - Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity = Best
Discipline- (1.5-2.5)% of Maximum ES Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline = good
Vitality - (100-140) Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality = dose it work ? (good)
Discipline- (20-30)% increased ES Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline = dose it work ?

wouldnt it be good to have all of them (all that work) ?

You allow to have only one of Watcher's Eye on tree. Best is %ES for sure. I gives you regen also. You regen 30% of ES every 5sec. Eye gives you ~3k ES.
guys, is anyone here have leveling tree for this build?
How did you get 6k regen??? i am at 1k regen with 10k ES and i dont know what i did wrong. i picked up all life regen nodes on tree already..help
Regen with a "Shaped Belt" that has a "increased energy shield" mod. I got a the type of belt I wanted and spent a lot of chaos to make it almost how I want it.

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
bestiariy wrote:
guys, is anyone here have leveling tree for this build?

There are many guides out there. Basically you can start off use primarily SR and then add rf at lvl 35, then respec tree to llrf at lvl70+ granted you have the right gear to counter degen and gems. You’ll only need leaf shield and solaris armour uniques until lvl65 use rotp. I would recommend using OP’s build after lvl75+.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I've got one question so I can wrap my head around how this build exactly works.

Which stats lead to which result? I'm talking, +Life, +mana, +es, life/mana/es regeneration, strength, dexterity, intelligence, reserved mana, reserved life and whatever I am missing. It's just so intertwined I can't wrap my head around which stats would be the most important for now, if anyone could tell me short and simple what each stat boosts in this build I would be really thankful.

Also which stat leads to the biggest boost in, let's say es, would be nice to know so I have an actual order of desired stats per effective stat on the build.
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
I've got one question so I can wrap my head around how this build exactly works.

Which stats lead to which result? I'm talking, +Life, +mana, +es, life/mana/es regeneration, strength, dexterity, intelligence, reserved mana, reserved life and whatever I am missing. It's just so intertwined I can't wrap my head around which stats would be the most important for now, if anyone could tell me short and simple what each stat boosts in this build I would be really thankful.

Also which stat leads to the biggest boost in, let's say es, would be nice to know so I have an actual order of desired stats per effective stat on the build.

If you look at the guardian ascendancy points you can see Radiant Faith with "15% of your reserved mana granted as maximum energy shield"

This gives you a flat energy shield aura, like discipline, but a larger amount. If you have 1000 total mana and reserve 900 of it, you would gain 900*0.15 = 115 flat shield. If you instead have 9000 mana and reserve 8950 of it, the number becomes way larger.

So due to this, we want both as much mana as possible AND as much mana reserved as possible. I am currently sitting at about 8k total mana and I only have 50 or so unreserved of it, which gives me a lot of energy shield.

Strength and intellect do the same thing due to shaper's touch. Each point gives a bit of mana and some % energy shield
Mana gives more mana
Energy shield gives more energy shield

A large combination of these stats results in the highest possible energy shield pool

More life means you get more armour from radiant faith and if you are using presence of chayula, higher base life pool means it grants more energy shield as well
"
allana wrote:
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:

If you look at the guardian ascendancy points you can see Radiant Faith with "15% of your reserved mana granted as maximum energy shield"

This gives you a flat energy shield aura, like discipline, but a larger amount. If you have 1000 total mana and reserve 900 of it, you would gain 900*0.15 = 115 flat shield. If you instead have 9000 mana and reserve 8950 of it, the number becomes way larger.

So due to this, we want both as much mana as possible AND as much mana reserved as possible. I am currently sitting at about 8k total mana and I only have 50 or so unreserved of it, which gives me a lot of energy shield.

Strength and intellect do the same thing due to shaper's touch. Each point gives a bit of mana and some % energy shield
Mana gives more mana

A large combination of these stats results in the highest possible energy shield pool

More life means you get more armour from radiant faith and if you are using presence of chayula, higher base life pool means it grants more energy shield as well

So what are basically saying is everything leads to more es. Any idea on which stats lead to the highest amount of es per "point"? I can't spend 100+ ex on each rare to get the everything so I need to get rid of some things so I can play the build. Not sure if you can see my character but I have all the gems and items except for jewels and endgame rings. Also I gotta do some more leveling and side quests for sure but I'm working on it.
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
"
allana wrote:
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:

Mana gives more mana

So what are basically saying is everything leads to more es. Any idea on which stats lead to the highest amount of es per "point"? I can't spend 100+ ex on each rare to get the everything so I need to get rid of some things so I can play the build. Not sure if you can see my character but I have all the gems and items except for jewels and endgame rings. Also I gotta do some more leveling and side quests for sure but I'm working on it.

your profile is hidden. Mine isn't though, with my current setup I have a bit above 17000 energy shield. Compare my gear to yours and you can see what improvements you can make. Some of it is self-crafted in a very expensive way though. Don't count on getting a belt like mine unless you invest a lot into essences

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info