Hideout Showcase

Pasting the hideouts from other people on your own must be the lamest thing I ever heard in PoE. You go around trading and all you see is the same FotM hideout paste everywhere. That's directly contradicting the creative spirit of why you're having hideout customization in the first place.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Serious question Bex

How do you schedule what you are going to post

Do you have a bank of premade Posts that you place in your weekly agenda or you decide a week prior " Ok im going to post about this topic and that one, so that what i have to write/build for next week"

Just curious of the modus operandi

Don't think you get her to awnser here :D

"Posted by Natalia_GGG"
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
very impressive.

is this a next league's feature spoiler already?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Mythabril wrote:
Pasting the hideouts from other people on your own must be the lamest thing I ever heard in PoE. You go around trading and all you see is the same FotM hideout paste everywhere. That's directly contradicting the creative spirit of why you're having hideout customization in the first place.

Agree. The feature I'd like to see is a "save & load" function (restricted to our account) so we don't have to redo everything every league and we can work on a new hideout without losing the current one.
Hey, GGG devs, please add a feature to save / load hideout layouts some day!...

You could start out with 0 save slots, and buy more with MTX.

I'd be buying all kinds of hideout slots, I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

...Then at some point you can add hideout layout trading - where you can trade your hideout layout to someone for in game items (but you lose your saved layout at the same time to prevent literal duplicates).

POE high end real estate market when?
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:

Agree. The feature I'd like to see is a "save & load" function (restricted to our account) so we don't have to redo everything every league and we can work on a new hideout without losing the current one.

Rofl, did we just post the save/load thing at the exact same time? (Edit: well, not down to the second, but damn close!)
Last edited by evil_Vasile on Feb 14, 2018, 4:23:22 AM
Whoaaa cool! I really like HO designs!
How do I get my ho here? xD
The Citadel looks good in the images.

Has some Dark Souls vibes with that structures.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I wish the next patch would give HO's some love. My personal wishes are these:

-Getting all missing decor from Act 4 to 10
-Hideout saving and reloading so that all these amazing hideout don't go the the trash can (!!!!)
-New HO templates, maybe 1 more per master
-Rotating the orientation of your HO
-Adjustable light
-A better organised HO decor stash
-A more liberal way to place decor, such as turning upside down, recolouring, elevating, etc.

-Using the same decor pool for all leagues ------------> Is purchasing decor for points really necessary? Isn't the time we take building these HO's a sufficient price to pay? Let whoever wants to create beautiful HO's be not hindered in doing so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info