Hideout Showcase

"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
I wish the next patch would give HO's some love. My personal wishes are these:

-Getting all missing decor from Act 4 to 10
-Hideout saving and reloading so that all these amazing hideout don't go the the trash can (!!!!)
-New HO templates, maybe 1 more per master
-Rotating the orientation of your HO
-Adjustable light
-A better organised HO decor stash
-A more liberal way to place decor, such as turning upside down, recolouring, elevating, etc.

-Using the same decor pool for all leagues ------------> Is purchasing decor for points really necessary? Isn't the time we take building these HO's a sufficient price to pay? Let whoever wants to create beautiful HO's be not hindered in doing so.

Great idea! Sounds like a crapton of work though, more like F. Masters 2 expansion. Maybe just adding new masters and crafting options + hideout bling would be a good idea for an entire expansion.
Hmm, Login screen also shows hints of a person with a rod. I think we;re being baited.
Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
I wish I had so much dedication to the hideout, sadly i only put my stash, map device and a vendor close to each other and thats it :DDD
very cool stuff dudes!
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Hate to trade with those players. Took me years to enter those HO with the crazy loading times POE got over the years
very true. One player made it as an labyrinth I couldn't get to stash because I couldn't find the way. Horrible.
"
aixone wrote:
I wish I had so much dedication to the hideout, sadly i only put my stash, map device and a vendor close to each other and thats it :DDD
it's called efficiency and that's matters. I have same set up maximize efficiency and time spending in ho.
Nice hideouts !

A MTX for Map device would be great for the future :)

Have a nice day and keep up the great work guys
WoW....!
Really, great work!
I have to grasp the opportunity now, since this is a hideout video.

There have been many requests from community members about finding a way to make one account have many different hideouts. I think before the next patch you should really try to make this dream come true. I know building hideout isn't something that everyone does and it is not considered too important gameplay-wise, but I think it would be really nice to have a choice to swap between hideouts. Also some new hideout decoration would be welcome.

"
-Getting all missing decor from Act 4 to 10
-Hideout saving and reloading so that all these amazing hideout don't go the the trash can (!!!!)
-New HO templates, maybe 1 more per master
-Rotating the orientation of your HO
-Adjustable light
-A better organised HO decor stash
-A more liberal way to place decor, such as turning upside down, recolouring, elevating, etc.

-Using the same decor pool for all leagues ------------> Is purchasing decor for points really necessary? Isn't the time we take building these HO's a sufficient price to pay? Let whoever wants to create beautiful HO's be not hindered in doing so.

Also, all these are good suggestions.

As always thank you for this awesome game.
Stay awhile... and listen.
I wish i could submit my hideout. its much different from these dark, gruesome themed ones :) i prefer green & nature ^.^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info