BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Glad to see you back. Very excited to play your build next league. F*%! those trolls!
I´m messing arround with this build in Pob for 2 days now. Probably going dual curse since the passive is so close. Ele weakness and flammability should synergyse very well for this build. Planing on using them together with a lvl 14 cwdt and immortal call.

There is probably no way of using ancestral bond and not loose ee, right? Also a shame that we can´t make use of that leech since rf and sr don´t hit :/

Last edited by Ivanhoe2014 on Feb 24, 2018, 5:45:28 AM
the new buff for herio will be so strong

will love to try out this build as starter :))
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
Some_Day wrote:
Hey again team, I made a few videos on reddit and a few of them got downvoted instantly and my youtube videos got thumbed down. There were some trolls harassing me about reposting, which I did because I got downvoted to oblivion the instant I uploaded a single video guide. So I uploaded a second and I was harassed. At that point I ragequitted.

Then I got a message on reddit with some positivity and read the few here and decided it is worth it just for the few. I will redo a video soon of this and a proper guide.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions = )

Hey man, don't worry about them. I am really looking forward to doing this build this leg

Thank you so much for returning. I hope we see you in the the new leg as well.

Will be following this XD

Thanks man
Glad to see you came back, really didn't understand the hate you got at all, was a well put together guide with nice videos, looking forward to doing this build at league start.
I am also running this for my league starter on HC. Dont let crappy ppl get to you.
After you perfect this build. Make another. I'm interested in what you come with. Ill update you on my HC progress.
Video back up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weL8YIaGyJw

Tree updated and optimised for even more damage! Take a look at the path of poe link, will contiune to update when I have time during the day!
Last edited by Some_Day on Feb 24, 2018, 8:46:40 PM
"
Some_Day wrote:
Video back up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weL8YIaGyJw

Tree updated and optimised for even more damage! Take a look at the path of poe link, will contiune to update when I have time during the day!

Ok what i can see.

Removed AoE nodes, its fine with the new AoE from Arcance surge.
U skill Expplosive impact.

U changes the totem nodes from Life to cast speed.
U removed one endu charge.

Did i miss something?

Some question. Why do you still use romiras? U will cap charges easy with the new nodes from conviction of power.

Also why did i remove kaoms way, u dont need the regen?

If u dont need the regen 2x opal rings seems to be the best option. But still end charges is good for physical hits.
Here is my goal for next ssfhc league:

https://pastebin.com/TKNSMdyE

What do you think? Sure the level and the items are ambitious, it´s just my rough guide.

Not 100% sure how reliable it will be to generate endurance charges. Depending on that i will use immortal call or not and power charge on crit or blind with the orb of storms. Vitality aura I might replace later too.

In general I will try to make use of dual curse (tripe with despair if i get super lucky and vaal a +1 curse amu). Tried to get a little bit more armour in the mix. Also changed some of the flasks. Love your concept of dropping rf with the dousing flask to regen and start it again after. Never thought of that since rf was my main skill last few leagues. Dropped 2 (3 passive point) jewel slots since i figure getting 4 great jewels in ssf will be hard enough. Aoe nodes are probably optional.

Love to get your feedback :)
"
Ivanhoe2014 wrote:
Here is my goal for next ssfhc league:

https://pastebin.com/TKNSMdyE

What do you think? Sure the level and the items are ambitious, it´s just my rough guide.

Not 100% sure how reliable it will be to generate endurance charges. Depending on that i will use immortal call or not and power charge on crit or blind with the orb of storms. Vitality aura I might replace later too.

In general I will try to make use of dual curse (tripe with despair if i get super lucky and vaal a +1 curse amu). Tried to get a little bit more armour in the mix. Also changed some of the flasks. Love your concept of dropping rf with the dousing flask to regen and start it again after. Never thought of that since rf was my main skill last few leagues. Dropped 2 (3 passive point) jewel slots since i figure getting 4 great jewels in ssf will be hard enough. Aoe nodes are probably optional.

Love to get your feedback :)

Look good but I dont rely on curses, I just use witchfire brew.

I've updated the tree and video should be up very soon, its uploading. This revised version is much more powerful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info