BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Hmm, is it worth trying for 4B2R on the chest armor? It seems that 3B2R1G (swift afflictions over controlled destruction) would provide the same DPS output or am I wrong?
What are your thoughts on using a Loreweave, Elegant Ringmail chest (newly discovered chest recipe, can set max resistances to 76-80). It would remove the need for all of the purity skills and free up a few skill points, but it would be a little bit less effect overall. The chest can also give up to 50% inc. elemental damage and up to 60 life.
Awesome build currently level 60 leveled him last night/today. Early leveling guide was not so clear, but found a work around until I got through the first lab for +1 totem.

Taste of hate is sure to be a ways off as they are pricy, alternative flask?

And can you elaborate on why saffells > rise of the Phoenix as I’m still fairly new to PoE coming from d3.

Thanks
nevermind...
Last edited by evilmindcz on Mar 12, 2018, 1:35:05 AM
"
Silvedl wrote:
What are your thoughts on using a Loreweave, Elegant Ringmail chest (newly discovered chest recipe, can set max resistances to 76-80). It would remove the need for all of the purity skills and free up a few skill points, but it would be a little bit less effect overall. The chest can also give up to 50% inc. elemental damage and up to 60 life.

It's an option. If I get my hands on a 6l I would replace purities with the following:

Herald of Ash
Arctic armour
Aspect of the spider
Aspect of the Crab

Looking at your last post regarding gear... What is your light res at? You have -all on the belt and then minimal amounts on gear. Are you investing really hard on jewels with light res atm or what?
"
WhiteSammy wrote:
Looking at your last post regarding gear... What is your light res at? You have -all on the belt and then minimal amounts on gear. Are you investing really hard on jewels with light res atm or what?

my lightning resis is fine, take a look at my character gear. just 2 jewels with 20% light resis
"
Silvedl wrote:

Think it isn't a good option, cause it doesn't stack with other items and max roll is 80%.
Last edited by piranzo on Mar 12, 2018, 5:03:54 AM
@Some_Day or anyone else running this setup.

What's your health at this league? Trying to get an idea if i'm way off. I'll probably be hitting close to 5k by lvl80, just trying to gauge.

Edit: It'll come out to a bit over 5k actually. Probably somewhere between 5100-5200
Last edited by Xenocult on Mar 12, 2018, 3:33:16 AM
"
Xenocult wrote:
@Some_Day or anyone else running this setup.

What's your health at this league? Trying to get an idea if i'm way off. I'll probably be hitting close to 5k by lvl80, just trying to gauge.

Edit: It'll come out to a bit over 5k actually. Probably somewhere between 5100-5200

BTW great place to check these things is poe.ninja, for example list of Hierophants using Scorched Ray in this league:
http://poe.ninja/builds?class=Hierophant&skill=Scorching%20Ray

It shows there is really wide range of HP possible... :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info