What are you expectating for ascendancy class buffs/nerfs?

Instant leech was fun. I played rotc build in standard right now, with legacy acuities, it so much better mapping experience, than my windripper archer in league.

Waiting for hatred watcher's eye from league now, to complete the build.

I don't see any changes in game economy with removing of Vaal Pact, most of prices are same, so it just some fun removed for those who like instant leech. VP will be missed forever.

That's why we need more BUFFS, nerfs at this moment will reduce number of viable builds even more.
Last edited by Marmiađoise on Feb 10, 2018, 1:07:21 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
I wonder how much dissapointment our lord and saviour has when he reads this thread and realizes his children all lost their faith.

Is PoE not more balanced now than it ever has been in the past? Double dip, crit, instant leech, iaoe scaling, what else is left at this point?

exactly, they already nerfed everything that's why we're hoping for BUFFs now. :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
This is what people want -

No nerfs
Buff the unused shit

This is what's going to happen -

Fuck every single most popular node
Barely make the unused shit viable

GGG 1k balence team.

HAH

BERSERKER FITS

NENENENENENEN
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
This is what people want -

No nerfs
Buff the unused shit

This is what's going to happen -

Fuck every single most popular node
Barely make the unused shit viable

GGG 1k balence team.

HAH

BERSERKER FITS

NENENENENENEN

Kinda. The new "rage" thing sounds like a meme to me atm. But well I need to try it first before say its bad.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Naw it's so fucking bad the degen is soooooooooooooooooooooooo awful
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
easy.

nerf:
-------
Slayer 14.98%
Raider 12.99%
Inquisitor 11.87%
Necromancer 10.27%

buff:
--------
Champion 1.57%
Elementalist 1.55%
Chieftain 1.48%
Occultist 1.48%
Deadeye 1.33%
Hierophant 1.19%

best wishes*
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
I will be sad because I am sure necro will get a nerf. Hopefully they only nerf the specter thing (which I literally never use) but because it got popular this last league they will likely gut the class and ruin it almost totally. Oh well sometimes the nerfs bite deep sometimes you dodge a nerf bullet. I've had some fun leagues but depending on what I get shoehorned into this league I may not play. Not that ggg really cares at this point I've given them over a grand they got what they needed from me and then some.
Last edited by coldmetal0 on Feb 16, 2018, 9:34:12 PM
Actually this made me think. this games economy is widely based on streamers and their ideas. You don't see popular build threads any more, everyone blindly follows streamers, then GGG reacts nerfing classes they play for the reasons they play them. the nerf to vaal pact is the reason slayer is number one, plain and simple, everyone is pointing to the cull and the increased damage (which isn't like the berserkers MORE damage for the guy saying it was the same). so we are going to likely GUT slayers and put it to the bottom. "because to many people are playing it." that is a really bad reason to do something in a game. The demographic shows that people want leech style play. they took away a great leech talent that allowed many classes to excel, so people who wanted that style were shoehorned into slayer. gladiator is comparable to slayer, its not leech tank its block tank has a large increase in damage. I bet they wont nerf it. I bet just like the insta leech claws that didn't get nerfed when vaal pact was gutted, they are pinpointing only based on population demographic. any class that have over 5% playing will get a nerf (look at zerker i didn't think they would nerf something that low on the top of the tree but likely everything above it will get gutted).
Last edited by coldmetal0 on Feb 16, 2018, 9:50:48 PM
"
Naw it's so fucking bad the degen is soooooooooooooooooooooooo awful

Relax... let's see. We can have 50 rages. Each degen 0,2% max life.

Let's say we have 50 rage up ( max ), so we have:

50% increased attack damage ( awesome )
25% increased attack speed ( awesome )
10% increased mov speed ( who cares )
-10% maximum life degen. ( looks bad but not that much i explain why )

We leech a lot of life being zerker, so while mapping this won't be a big problem.

And guess what, while you're not hitting mobs or killing mobs and leeching, the rage numbers will decrease to 0 and so the degen will stop.

In other words, honestly, I think we won't feel the degen effect.

two scenes:

-> We're running maps destroying everything and leeching -> 50 rages up -> degen is up but we barely can feel it

-> Out of mobs, not leeching, but Rage is going from 50 to 0 cause we are not killing nothing and so the degen is going from -10% to nothing very quickly

Yes I guess it works fine. And come on, 50% attack damage and 25% attack speed is OP OP for clean sleep. :)

I'm not even saying how insane is life regen on marauder/duelist nodes.... and the gear you can grab....

-> I'm assuming we are not using vaal pact because well, it sucks after nerf. Only slayer viable.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 17, 2018, 8:04:04 AM
50 stacks of degen take 25 seconds to be gone.

HF with that degen in HC vs some hard hitting mob that causes bleed or chaos degen... or no life regen/60% less life gain maps.

It needs a rework. Less stacks but no degen, or smtn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info