What are you expectating for ascendancy class buffs/nerfs?

I expect crippling nerfs to the top 10 most used classes and inconsequential buffs to the bottom 5.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I expect a torrent of tears and hate that will drown out and bury any of the actually positive improvements that were added.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Hard to say, a couple of nodes on the best classes are too important.

Slayer effectively gets 40% more damage like berserker but actually has no penalty.

Inquisitors crit node is a maybe but tbh the problems with that are more that crit is monstrously OP compared to non-crit.

Necro is much the same, probably would be OP even without necromancer tbh there aren't really big changes to be made there.

Rest are fine on the OP front, elementalist needs a buff because it sucks since they owned ignite which was its specialty, deadeye is just lackluckster in general they should remove some attack tags on the connection nodes so you can use it better for proj spells (I already have a proj caster deadeye from breach but still its not that efficient). Heiro is fine if defences are made more valuable, if not it needs a damage buff, occultist needs a buff, chieftain probably needs a buff, guardian needs a full rework.

Thats about it off the top of my head.
"
This is what people want -

No nerfs
Buff the unused shit

This is what's going to happen -

Fuck every single most popular node
Barely make the unused shit viable

GGG 1k balence team.

Pretty much nailed it.
lol i hope u're wrong guys ^^

Honestly, we had so many nerds and 0% buffs on skills/ascendancys on 3.1 patch that IF we don't really have a very good buff to dead ascendancy and don't touch the good ones ( fucking yeah give us lots of options to play ) this can maybe be a skip-league to me :(

we really need buffs. Don't come with that negative vibes plz xD
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I think most likely assassin will be buffed, ascendant's unpopular nodes will be made more tempting.
Also it's possible that shadow trapper will be buffed and elementalist changed in some way.
Hiero probably could also get some buff, but probably wont be buffed, because solution how to do it wont be found.

Imo if they will go for bigger changes on intelligence ascendancies it might be interesting to see endless hunger variant for mana. Other new mechanics would be also welcome, because ascendancies kinda getting stale (added to boring/general nodes).
Last edited by Andrius319 on Feb 8, 2018, 5:49:54 PM
Inquisitor. There are other elemental casters?

Slayer. Who needs Instant leech?

Assasin will be buffed - the crit nerf was retarded in the first place when PF can get more crit and be better in every way with perma flasks.

Which brings me to Pathfinder. She will get another nerf.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 8, 2018, 6:24:31 PM
Occultist should have hexproof and more curse effectiveness on boss.
And remove that power charge crap.
Last edited by Bible_Black on Feb 8, 2018, 7:43:14 PM
Id buff every node on all of them if it was me and get rid of 4% life nodes
Inquisitor Nerf.
Necro Nerf.

Hierophant Buff.
Elementalist Buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info