What are you expectating for ascendancy class buffs/nerfs?

"
This is what people want -

No nerfs
Buff the unused shit

This is what's going to happen -

Fuck every single most popular node
Barely make the unused shit viable

GGG 1k balence team.

I hope you're wrong but I'm afraid you're right. I don't trust GGG balance team as well.

"
I expect nerfs

No dude please don't u even say that. They called 3.1 patch "Patch of nerfs" already with no changes for ascendancy and skills, another nerf patch is going to kill this game.

We need BUFFs. No contest.

"
I hope that there will be no changes to the necromancer and that's about it , not concerned about any other ascendancy .

Oh and game balance , never cared much .

Well if you want play summoner then u need a necromancer. Confused about this. =)

"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

Expect the worst, be prepared for the best.

I agree with Hierophant. Pretty much any totem build can be done miles better with some other class.

Ascendant is still kinda awkward. Can't get anywhere near your full potential without Endgame lab, and then you have to respec half of your tree.

I would like to see at least one available ascendancy for a summoner that's not Necromancer.

Elementalist/Inquisitor need to be balanced better for pure elemental self-cast builds. I'm kinda leaning towards Elementalist buffs, but maybe both need adjusted.

Yeah, Warchief is just better for totems just for the tank totems and life leech. This makes hierophant useless already, and nobody really go for mom on him cause at the end of history a guardian mom build will be better.

Ascendant was the best class when first released ascendancy patch, they nerfed it and never went back. Still bad imo too.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 8, 2018, 7:52:18 AM
I expect some buffs to elementalist - this class is just missing signature perks, which are unavailable to others (well, mb except golems). Plus total lack of defences.
Should be required reading for posting on this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2082047

Approximately 500 people playing Slayer for every one person playing Scion.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 8, 2018, 8:48:30 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Should be required reading for posting on this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2082047

Approximately 500 people playing Slayer for every one person playing Scion.

Btw there's also Ascendant in the statistics.
Slayer and Glad nerfed
Zerk nerfed
Necromancer G U T T E D
Raider nerfed

Chieftan buffed (retarded ignite node BEGONE)

Hopefully bow builds can go something besides raider next league, hopefully bow builds stop sucking ass in general. inb4 someone links to a yt video of a raider in full abyss uniques and 20 jewels clearing a t10 bog in under 1 minute.
Last edited by BossOfThisGym on Feb 8, 2018, 8:56:45 AM
What I expect? That two-three classes will become/remain the obvious choice for 80% of all builds. I also expect GGG to ignore the fact that some classes are severely underused and underpowered.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I'd really like to see some form of bonus for people who stick to their base class. Maybe some more passive points.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 8, 2018, 8:59:49 AM
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
hopefully bow builds stop sucking ass in general.

Sorry for doubleposting, but excuse me?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
In fairness to our "bows suck" crowd... ranged characters in general benefit far more from knowledge and experience than melee does. Learning the fights and being able to avoid damage helps the evasion class far more than it helps the tanky armor based juggernauts.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
hopefully bow builds stop sucking ass in general.

Sorry for doubleposting, but excuse me?

Show me a HC viable bow build that can compete with stuff like warchiefs, scpectres, scorching ray, sunder etc... on a shoestring budget and can level practically SSF without wanting to kill yourself.

I really don't believe one exists, and looking at the HCA/HCSSFA ladders there are virtually no bow builds unless you count the meme iceshot champions running 7 curse as a support builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info