Joe's Stream.

September 4, 2018.

Mostly ranger, with playing my duelist a little bit as well. Running a lot of maps today. A few of them were real doozies!:

Some tough maps!

And my duelist: Muuuch better! He's almost as good as my ranger, with one.big.tragic.flaw: Low max health and resists - especially cold resist - because he gets stunned and frozen a lot now. Like, more than my ranger does! He's a glass cannon if there ever was one. Still, crazy as it might sound, I'd rather have that than what my marauder used to be for a long time: Crap attack speed, -8% movement speed, and unsustainable, especially over long fights. Still, he's a work in progress.

Aside from that, a good session, with plenty of screenshots:

There will be blood. . . . And ice!

I think the Moon Temple map is definitely one of my favorites. They should've called it the "Fish in a Barrel" map!

Well, that's it! And here's all the vinyls I played today:

Bruce Springsteen - The River
The Beatles - White Album
Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture
The Doobie Brothers - Minute by Minute

Okay, gotta cut. Take care and thanks for watching/reading, and seee ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Vinyls and running maps, and enjoying the insta-gib fest!
My Youtube Channel.
September 5, 2018.

Split my time between ranger and duelist today, this time doing a wide variety of stuff, maps, Vaal dungeons, a few prohies, and Bloody Aqueduct runs (mainly on my duelist, since it's all he can handle pretty much).

And my work week has started, so it's now back to 1-2 hour streams. :[

And not many screenies this time around (my duelist doesn't leave much carnage due to the way Gratuitous Violence works):

And here's the records I played today (bad day for records, lots of skippage :[ ):

Was trying to play Beastie Boys - License to Ill, but had to abandon it since the needle gets "stuck" constantly. Very defective record. >.<
Sheila E - The Glamorous Life
Heart - Dreamboat Annie
Billy Joel - Piano Man

Okay, have to get ready for work now. Take care and thanks for watching/reading. And have a great night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing vinyls and running maps, and enjoying the insta-gib fest!
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Sep 5, 2018, 9:44:30 PM
September 6, 2018.

It's times like these where I think to myself: "And I sure could've used those 2 hours of sleep. :\"

A unique session today. I hardly played my ranger this time! It was mostly duelist this session. He got another overhaul too, and now he has a bit more defense. I still have to play him carefully though, just sticking to low-tier maps and stuff. But he's less of a glass cannon than he used to be.

And I also played my marauder a tiny bit as well, after finding this item:

Although I'm still on the fence on this item, I'll still use it right now for the moment.

And for tomorrow, it's likely I'll repeat the process, running dailies on my ranger then working on my duelist some more.

A few screenshots.

Otherwise, that pretty much does it for the session today. And here's the records I played:

Tom Lehrer - That Was the Year That Was
Pink Floyd - Obscured by Clouds
Stan Freberg - Best of

Okay, gotta bail. Have to get ready for work. Take care and have a great night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Spinning LP records and running around insta-gibbing monsters!
My Youtube Channel.
September 7, 2018.

Pretty good session today. I mostly ran on my ranger, and a little bit on my duelist. I'd have liked to have played my duelist more, but deaths aside, he gets stunned way too much, due to his low max health. Eventually - and I really wish I'd have thought of this sooner - I just got him the Unwavering Stance passive node, which cured that problem.

I also tried running the Lair map for the first time. Boss was a no-go, at least for now (can't DPS/heal through his mechanics, like you can for some bosses). I'll have to try again at some other time.

And whoa be the janitors that have to clean this mess up!

Otherwise, that'll do 'er for the session. And here's the records I played today:

Jethro Tull - Benefit
Vangelis - Spiral
Ted Nugent's Amboy Dukes - Tooth, Fang, and Claw

Okay, have to get ready for work now. As always, thanks for watching/reading. I appreciate it. And seee ya'll next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing a few 33s and running random stuff before work.
My Youtube Channel.
September 8, 2018.

Almost all duelist today, running low-tier maps. I tried running a mid-tier map (specifically Barrows map), but too many things were one-shotting me in there, so back to the low-tier ones (remember, my max health is still pretty low). Aside from that, I'm liking my duelist right now. Why?

One, I got this passive node, which made all the difference in the world (he was getting stunned a lot, due to his low max health)!: Unwavering Stance

Secondly, Boingy boingy boingy!

But overall - despite my duelist still dying more than I wanted it to - a good session. And here's the records I played:

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
Tchaikovsky - Violin Concerto in D, Opus. 35
John F. Kennedy - The Memorial Album

Okay, gotta get ready for work. Running late making this blog post. Thanks for watching/reading. Take care and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Vinyls and running maps before I gotta work.
My Youtube Channel.
September 9, 2018.

He's getting better! My duelist, that is. I managed to improve his resists, so now he lasts a bit longer. I still have to switch to my ranger from time to time though, in case a certain battle becomes too much for him. Otherwise, I just ran maps today, mostly Strand and Channel maps. So, not much else going on.

And here's the records I played today:

Buffalo Springfield - Buffalo Springfield Again
Thin Lizzy - Self-Titled Debut
Kraftwerk - Autobahn

Okay, have to get ready for work now. Thanks for reading, and see ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing vinyl records and running some maps until I have to work.
My Youtube Channel.
September 10, 2018.

Busy session today! I mostly ran with my duelist, switching to ranger whenever he gets in over his head (remember, he has a very low health pool).

Lots of maps today (mostly Channel maps), and I managed to get my duelist from level 75 to level 76!

And I almost got him to 77, but a series of fuck-ups (the Elemental Thorns rare mod deals a ton of damage, despite the fact that I deal next to no elemental damage at all, and Lightning Mirage kills melee builds, especially duelist, who has no ranged attack at all. And the Atoll boss is pretty much unkillable by my duelist; just its mere projectile attack kills me in 1-2 hits, even with Sapphire Flasks) kept that from happening.

And it was game crash-o-rama today too. Four times! Never sure what causes these (reasons are many, even people with top of the line computers have problems with these apparently), especially considering I could be doing next to nothing at all and the game will crash anyway. :\

Aside from that, a good session overall. And here's the vinyls I played this session:

GWAR - Scumdogs of the Universe
Saturday Night Fever Movie Soundtrack
The Residents - Eskimo
White Stripes - Self-Titled Debut
Boz Scaggs - Silk Degrees

Okay, calling it a night. And most likely I won't be streaming again later on today, as I need to get a nap or 2 in, as in the morning I have to attend a first aid class, and it's going to go on all day.

So there's a chance I might not be streaming at all tomorrow evening. Or if I do, it'll be very late when I do so. But hey, thanks for reading/watching all the same. Greatly appreciated! And have yourselves a great day/night. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Spinning vinyls while working on maps and making monsters go *POP!*
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Sep 11, 2018, 2:12:21 AM
September 11, 2018.

Very very late stream today! This morning I had to attend a first-aid/CPR class that went on most of the day. By the time I got back home I was dead to the world, so went right to sleep.

And this stream went to shit right at the start. First, I forgot to shut off the in-game music because I'm a wetod like that. Yesterday morning I played a bit off-stream, thinking "Yeah. Surely I'd remember to turn the music off before I'm done playing."

Luckily it wasn't up that loud, but still,. . . .

Secondly, this pretty much summed up how well things went with my duelist:

A bad omen (almost the story of my life). -_-

Another situation where he could've leveled up today, but all the dying kept that from happening. Jesus H. Christ. -_-

And thirdly, it seems today was the day for my wi-fi to start fucking up. Several occasions I'm having to refresh it and having to restart my Twitch app because it still thinks my wi-fi doesn't work. :\

But aside from all that, for this session I did things a bit different. I started by doing a bunch of Vaal dungeons before running maps this time (skipped the dailies today since I missed the 6:00-6:59pm window). Then just ran mostly low-tier maps, so I don't hurt the poor widdle duelist too much.

Lookout map

A couple awesome blossoms
This one was from yesterday that I forgot to add.

And that'll do it for the session. And here's the vinyls I played today:

Pink Floyd - Ummagumma
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

Okay, gonna cry uncle and call it a night. And I'll most likely not stream later on. Still too tired, so I'll probably just nap instead. But hey, thanks for reading/watching folks, I appreciate it! Take care and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing records while blowing up monsters on my duelist (with ranger as backup). VERY late stream!
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Sep 12, 2018, 8:41:53 AM
September 12, 2018.

This stream has been plagued by wi-fi issues. Eventually I figured out why: My tablet is fried. When I did my First Aid/CPR class yesterday I made the mistake of leaving my tablet in my hot car most of the day, which apparently ruined the wi-fi. So now I gotta use my tiny ass cell phone now until I can blow another $100ish on a new tablet. >.<

Aside from that, like yesterday I played my duelist, running low-tier (mostly Alleyways and Gorge) maps. He got overwhelmed at times, but not as bad as yesterday. I also experimented with Cyclone as well, but it's slow(ed down) speed made me abandon the ability. :\

Aaaaand I managed to get level 78!

But otherwise, not really an out of the ordinary session today. Got a few screenshots though:

Well, that royally sucked!

A couple white blossom shots.

And here's the records I played today:

Pink Floyd - The Endless River
Manuel Gottsching - Inventions for Electric Guitar
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV
Metallica - Master of Puppets

Okay, thus endeth the session. Thanks for watching/reading, and have a great night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Spinning some 33s and running stuff with my crystal cannon err, duelist. Excuse me..... (before emergency)
"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Spinning some 33s and running stuff with my crystal cannon err, duelist. Excuse me..... (After emergency)
My Youtube Channel.
September 13, 2018.

Big time change of plans today! I only played my duelist for a short time. The rest of the time was spent on my ranger. Rummaging through my stash I found another Might and Influence gem. And after using - and eventually liking - Dual Strike, from playing my duelist, I thought:

Definitely a good call. To be fair, I did have to shuffle some stuff around to get her poison chance up to snuff (most notably swapping out Vitality for Herald of Agony), but otherwise, looks like I got myself a new build!

Aside from that, a good solid stream today. And it looks like I won't be playing my duelist as much now, as my ranger can pretty much do what he can, but better (all too familiar, I've said the same thing about my shadow as well a long time ago).

Aaaaaaand a few screenshots.

Wooooo lordy lord!

And here's all the LP albums I played today:

Chicago Transit Authority (aka Chicago) - Self-Titled Debut
Fugazi - In on the Kill Taker
Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle
The Washington Post Marching Band - 50 Fabulous March Favorites
Lou Reed - Rock 'n Roll Animal

Okay, gonna call it a night. I might stream later on today (4:00-4:30 am, US Central time), if I'm awake/can stay awake at the time. We'll see. Until then, take care and thanks for reading/watching. Bye for now, and take care. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing some vinyls as well as my duelist (possibly ranger if duelist dies too much). (Before patch)
"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing some vinyls as well as my duelist (possibly ranger if duelist dies too much). (After patch)
My Youtube Channel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info