[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Why have you got so many different gem slots on the gear,for example you use GGGB on the head in the gear tab but on your current gear you use RRGG and then on the boot's RRRB but then in current it's RGGB and on PoB it's all GGGG on most things.

I've brought some pieces based on the guide and now i don't know if i've just wasted Chaos buying starjonja's with GGGB, Drakray vectors With RRRB and also Bloodseeker with GGB?

might be worth actually making sure the guide is consistent....
you also seem to have hatred and hearald of ice on multiple gear pieces is this intentional or?
PoB only seems good for the skill tree but the gear and gem's are just a mess.

Sorry if this comes of as toxic or hostile just thoroughly confused at the guide that otherwise make the build look fun to play.
Last edited by Vaporizergaming on Sep 8, 2019, 4:51:19 PM
"
I have a feeling, but I I might be absolutely wrong on why some people are complaining that there’s a lack in DPS for the earlier levels. First is probably because they’re not switching out Ancestrll Call for single target, but I also realized through the POB level 35 skill tree, that you’ve chosen to go for more defensive nodes rather than offensive nodes. Is this by design?

It is by design, but if you have problems with damage, you should get some dmg nodes instead.
Don't follow the tree blindly. :p

Don't panic.
"
Why have you got so many different gem slots on the gear,for example you use GGGB on the head in the gear tab but on your current gear you use RRGG and then on the boot's RRRB but then in current it's RGGB and on PoB it's all GGGG on most things.

I've brought some pieces based on the guide and now i don't know if i've just wasted Chaos buying starjonja's with GGGB, Drakray vectors With RRRB and also Bloodseeker with GGB?

might be worth actually making sure the guide is consistent....
you also seem to have hatred and hearald of ice on multiple gear pieces is this intentional or?
PoB only seems good for the skill tree but the gear and gem's are just a mess.

Sorry if this comes of as toxic or hostile just thoroughly confused at the guide that otherwise make the build look fun to play.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.
The colors on the links I have right now doesn't really matter. I don't have everything set up the way I want it to yet, so I change the colours and move around the gems whenever I upgrade my items.
And it doesn't really matter what the colours are in PoB. That's just because there's really no real reason to change them since I have no skills/gear that changes depending on their colours.

It doesn't really matter where you place what either.

Hatred and Herald of Ice are on different places right now because it doesn't matter if they are linked unless I also have an Enlighten. They work just fine even if they are in different pieces of gear.

But I move around the gems when I upgrade my gear every now and then, because it's easier to get the right colours for different gems, on different items.

In the end, you really don't have to have stuff linked the same way I do.
If you have an enlighten gem you should have it linked with Hatred and Herald of Ice. Otherwise it doesn't matter where they are placed.

And I hope you're not buying new gear every time you need to change the colours on something. Chromatic orbs does the job just fine. :p

Don't panic.
having trouble with str and int
"
unhappymeal12 wrote:
having trouble with str and int

If you have problems with stats, get the +30 nodes in the tree. You can also annoint 30 dex/int on your amulet with the cheapest oils.
Also some gems don’t need to be leveled to 20. I keep my frost bomb on lvl 12 for example.

Don't panic.
How do I setup multistrike on a flask to check my character in POB?

Do I just add the list of four attributes above "MULTISTRIKE WORKAROUND"?
"
a0TheVE wrote:
How do I setup multistrike on a flask to check my character in POB?

Do I just add the list of four attributes above "MULTISTRIKE WORKAROUND"?

https://gfycat.com/SmartBlackandwhiteGnatcatcher.gif

Dont forget to add the stuff to account for Nightblade+Elusive, so the whole line you paste should look like this:

20% increased critical strike chance
+1% to critical strike chance
+99% to critical strike multiplier
52% increased movement speed
26% chance to dodge attacks
26% chance to dodge spells
NIGHTBLADE + ELUSIVE WORKAROUND
44% more melee attack speed
10% less attack damage
10% increased melee physical damage
22% more damage
MULTISTRIKE WORKAROUND

Don't panic.
Thanks.

I'm not using Nightblade yet so I'll leave that out. Figured it was best as the sixth link. But I really was just guessing. What gem order would you prioritize?
Hey, you mind looking at my char and giving me any insight on what I should do next? would love some input.
"
a0TheVE wrote:
Thanks.

I'm not using Nightblade yet so I'll leave that out. Figured it was best as the sixth link. But I really was just guessing. What gem order would you prioritize?

It depends a bit on your damage, but don’t forget that you get defense from nightblade as well since elusive gives dodge.
But I usually leave ruthless out of it when mapping. Ruthless is incredibly strong together with multistrike because both of them synergize really well on the third hit. But the third hit isn’t really needed when you’re mapping and blowing stuff up on the first one. :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info