[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

i just got the halycon now and waiting for blessings to go down in price. What node should i enchant it with as i wont upgrade it

If you're using Bloodseeker, since you're doing no physical damage, you should vaal (or even double corrupt) it to get a better implicit right?

Or am I being dumb/misunderstanding something?
Hey, what do you think about allocating deffiance node in amulet?
"
Microchaton wrote:

If you're using Bloodseeker, since you're doing no physical damage, you should vaal (or even double corrupt) it to get a better implicit right?

Correct, as long as you can afford another one if it poofs.
Last edited by pokerfink on Sep 8, 2019, 10:11:46 AM
"
cody331 wrote:
Which keystone passive should we try and get on amulet?

Was looking @ Master of force which would be close to 25(ish) chaos for oils right meow which isnt to bad

I really have no idea lol. There are so many good choices.
I've been leaning towards Way of the Warrior or Constitution, but there are lots of good options. I think it will be very situational.

"
AutoTauri wrote:
sorry if this has been asked before, but at even 8 frenzies, the amount of flat added cold from Ice Bite support is far more than the flat physical from Rage support, which I have found to be less reliable, especially in bosses that have phases. If you were using alot of physical as extra I could see it, but it doesn't look like this build is doing that?

Ice Bite is incredibly good, and I did use it in an earlier setup in the build.
The downside with skipping Rage is that you lose out on the burst that you get from using Berserk.
You can totally replace it if you don't like it, though. Up to you.
And we scale as well on physical damage as we do on cold damage.

"
dipsi wrote:
You really think nightblade is worth it compared to lets say fortify in main link (maybe even with rampart node annointed) or hypothermia?

Elusive seems to be better on assassins with the buffs from ascendancy.

I was unconvinced about nightblade early on, but I feel that it's starting to show it's potential. Don't forget that you also get defense from it, since elusive will give you 26 spell and attack dodge while active.
I use Hypothermia earlier though, and it is totally viable. I had uber elder on easy farm last league, and I used Hypothermia then.

"
Crombik2 wrote:
tell me why the claws and not the dagger were chosen, What is the reason for this?

The claw passives in the skilltree are very accessible from the ranger starting point, and they are also very good. I don't think daggers are a very good idea, since they are a lot slower than claws. You also miss out on the LHoH from claws.
Also, the node Soul Raker is incredibly powerful since it not only provides damage, but solves any issue with mana/life leech. I just like claws, really.

"
Jaccob wrote:
nice guide bro. i had no prblems until now (lvl76). i already add you in twitch. keep going!

Awesome!! :D

"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Like to say cheers once again for the guide and info you supplied on discord and twitch youre a great guy whos cares about the people who play youre build unlike others who ignore or too busy promoting there channels for more subs or followers and take days to reply looking forward to doing the end game stuff i did with my cyclone last league but go even furthur 😁

Thank you! I'm just really glad people have fun with the build, and I really just want to make sure people enjoy it as much as I do! :p

"
Drax6661 wrote:
the construction is doing well.
The hardest is until the first ancestry.
The hardest is the mob with elemental resist dammage.
After that it rolls well.

thank you again for this detailed guide, it will make a good league

Elemental Resist mobs won't be a problem later on when you have enough damage and resists. Elemental resist maps are a big no-no though.

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
i just got the halycon now and waiting for blessings to go down in price. What node should i enchant it with as i wont upgrade it

Nice!!
I've said before that I really have no idea what enchant is the best one. I think it might be very situational. Personally I think Way of the Warrior seems nice. Also Constitution might be cool for the extra life.
Tribal Fury sounds nice for clearing, but I'm not sure if it's needed. Same for Vengeant Cascade.

It's really hard to pick a favorite lol.

"
Microchaton wrote:

Or am I being dumb/misunderstanding something?

You could do that if you want to. I've never really bothered. The implicit doesn't matter that much, since you get leech from Blood Thirst and Soul Raker. You're not misunderstanding anything. The implicit just doesn't matter that much on it. The important part is the "gain life from leech instantly from hits with this weapon".

"
mrknighty3 wrote:
Hey, what do you think about allocating deffiance node in amulet?

We don't really get anything from block since we are using Acrobatics, and the damage isn't really that impressive. Might be a good option temporarily but I don't think it's a very good node compared to some others.

Don't panic.
I don't get it.
Cheap and Budget items build have items at 40c or Ex... It's supposed to be cheap at this price ?
And i'm correctly switch in POB the different setup...

I don't get it
"
Dahuslann wrote:
I don't get it.
Cheap and Budget items build have items at 40c or Ex... It's supposed to be cheap at this price ?
And i'm correctly switch in POB the different setup...

I don't get it

No, it's not supposed to be cheap at that price. Previous leagues it has been a LOT cheaper, but since so many people have started playing the build this league, that also means the prices have spiked significantly.

The idea is never for people to stop at the budget-gear, but I realize that it is somewhat frustrating that stuff costs a lot more than expected.

You are probably switching correctly.

Don't panic.
I have updated the PoB to the lastest version

Basically all I've done is remove Hypothermia from the skill-setup (should've done that a lot earlier), and added nightblade.
However I have decided to leave it unchecked in the skill-setup and keep the workaround flask in the PoB.

Here's why:

"Added the following gems
Nightblade (non-functional)"

This is the newest version:
https://pastebin.com/HvhzXwG5

Don't panic.
I will start streaming in about 30 minutes (19:30 GMT+2)

If you need help, have questions, or just want to hang out feel free to join me. :)

Don't panic.
I have a feeling, but I I might be absolutely wrong on why some people are complaining that there’s a lack in DPS for the earlier levels. First is probably because they’re not switching out Ancestrll Call for single target, but I also realized through the POB level 35 skill tree, that you’ve chosen to go for more defensive nodes rather than offensive nodes. Is this by design?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info