[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
Mechita wrote:
Well, I'm still thinking my pathing is more efficient. I forgot to take out the mana leech node in the ranger area so that makes the lvl point moot. You don't get more mana leech but you DO get more life leech using the three nodes and Vitality Void.

Check it in PoB if you don't believe me. Respec the mana node in ranger area and enjoy 20 % more proj dmg, fury bolts, leech, and a strength node for the duelist jewel instead of a dex node, meaning more life, dmg and armor.

Go for it man, its a good tree, so good it triggers people.
Got em....

Been experimenting with different builds and clearing combos lately...using Biscos and MF gear with Frost Blades, even specced into full cold conversion just for mapping since MS DPS is so high. Pretty funny being able to go from full cold conversion shattering everything when mapping with Frost Blades to full fire conversion with Xoph's and MS. Not saying its efficient or necessary, but it is fun. There's lots of different cool ways you can build around this build if you want to change things, most will come down to personal preference and what kind of maps you are doing.
Trying this as my final build for the season, just switched over this evening, and have a question.

The damage is absolutely amazing, both single and clear, and the speed is very nice.

Compared to other Jugg builds, i DO however feel quite squishy, which I know I shouldnt as jugg...which leads me to believe I am overlooking something. I died twice in red mapping, not to particularly nasty mods.

update: died again this morning, to Dominus in Villa, easy map mods. Not to hand of god, just stood in lightning with MS, so I am definetely overlooking ...something.

Last edited by KasperBN on Apr 2, 2018, 1:23:41 AM
"
KasperBN wrote:
Trying this as my final build for the season, just switched over this evening, and have a question.

The damage is absolutely amazing, both single and clear, and the speed is very nice.

Compared to other Jugg builds, i DO however feel quite squishy, which I know I shouldnt as jugg...which leads me to believe I am overlooking something. I died twice in red mapping, not to particularly nasty mods.

No life on hit at all?
MS + life on hit = almost immortal
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Apr 2, 2018, 4:34:37 AM
"
kelongngu wrote:
"
KasperBN wrote:

No life on hit at all?

Yes, this build is squishy for a Juggernaut.

As noted above, leech isn't great (no VP) and there's no lgoh. Also the build is weak against spell damage (only real defense against spell damage is life; can't block, evade, dodge, etc.)
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 2, 2018, 6:18:03 AM
hi, how work exactly the flask wise oak? i just got one yesrterday by drop, but give me cold penetration! lol
there's a better weapon other than oni?
"
kelongngu wrote:
"
KasperBN wrote:

No life on hit at all?

what is ms?

edit: oh molten strike
Last edited by willianvon on Apr 2, 2018, 3:02:12 PM
This build definitely needs Life on hit on an elder diamond ring.
"

I did check it out in PoB and I posted specific numbers for my gear at level 96. A tiny bit more damage and less life for your tree. If you remove the mana leech (at level 95) then you can make up that life but then you need to get mana leech on your gear which means you may lose some other useful stat. Also you are still required to get to 95 for all that.

So preference depends on whether you want to be limited to gear with mana leech and your willingness to level to at least 95, preferable 96. Personally I prefer to not have to constraint my gear choices and also already bored of the league so definitely not going to 95. The only thing still keeping (part time) on the league is that the build is pretty good with the FB/MS combination.

I drop 1 mana leech node, the one at the right in ranger area. I'm left with the life/mana leech node in duelist area and it doesn't make a difference as our mana leech is capped with only a node. So no, I don't need leech on items, that would be clunky or expensive or both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info