[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Xoph's + Atziri's ? Why ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Marco94320 wrote:
Hello,

Very fun build and endgame viable (clear all guardians and shaper)
Just Chaos mobs are very difficult (with full Shakari and Araakali). how do you do with Chaos (Chaos Snake at Chimare = One shot ...)

Thanks for your help :)

Great items! But take Atziri off, it does nothing with Xoph equipped :)
I didnt read every site in this topic but why is ice golem no option here since it gives
as lvl 20:
30% accuracy
30% crit chance

at the moment i got the 150% inceased ice golem effect on my helmet
results in

75% accuracy
75% crit chance

i got 17,5k accuracy
and 58% crit chance without any flasks active
"
Lordrius wrote:
"
Marco94320 wrote:
Hello,

Very fun build and endgame viable (clear all guardians and shaper)
Just Chaos mobs are very difficult (with full Shakari and Araakali). how do you do with Chaos (Chaos Snake at Chimare = One shot ...)

Thanks for your help :)

Great items! But take Atziri off, it does nothing with Xoph equipped :)

Maybe he's using it for the Chaos res...he did mention he was struggling with the Chaos snakes from Chimera. But yea, the damage part won't do anything.

Lion's Roar is also not doing anything but buffing the melee hit and adding knockback.

Amethyst flask, Atziri's, Ming's Heart or ring with lots of Chaos res will help vs snakes. Stibnite Flask and Decoy Totem can help too.

Also don't stand in the middle, fight on the side one pack at a time.
Last edited by frankthetankkk on Mar 23, 2018, 4:41:36 AM
Tested out that new Crab Armour, gotta say it`s better than Kaom`s, gives me 90 pct phy dmg reduction with a slight hp loss, but it`s worth it.
"
MBLV wrote:
Tested out that new Crab Armour, gotta say it`s better than Kaom`s, gives me 90 pct phy dmg reduction with a slight hp loss, but it`s worth it.

I was using this the whole way up to 92. Was pretty solid. The problem I had was burst damage. Was sitting on 6.2k hp at 92 and would get bursted occasionally. I just swapped to Kaom's and I notice that my health moves a lot more but the extra hp is nice. Have not tried the Kaom's against shaper/elder yet to give a good comparison. Even without a 6L the ability to throw in an ice golem and some extra gems really add's some punch.

The build tree in the original post takes you up to about 91. So far I have been finishing the life wheel, but what are some suggestions for the rest of the tree?
Last edited by mjmac85 on Mar 24, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
Hey. I am leveling this build, and like it so far. However, I'm not a fan of Multistrike. Is PPAD the best replacement, or would i.e. multiple projectiles or something else also work?

Also, until I get the chestpiece, which gems should I stick in the one I got? Golem? Or should I put some supports on warchief for more damage?

Anyways, great build!

Edit: Saw just now on the wiki that while the molten balls benefit from PPAD, it does not loose AS because the initial hit is not a projectile, and that's why PPAD is the best, right?
And multiple projectiles will be less effective because we already have a bunch of them.

How well does conc. effect work? Or does that mess up too much of the thrash clearing capabilities? Or does it even affect the area at all?
Last edited by Avous on Mar 24, 2018, 6:38:33 PM
"
MBLV wrote:

Juggernaut is already fantastically resilient against physical attacks. What it needs is spell damage mitigation - as an Oni-Goroshi toon (both weapon slots occupied), you cannot (spell) block; and we don't evade or dodge. Our only mitigation against spell damage is life.

Using Crab Armour boosts physical damage mitigation unnecessarily (we already have physical damage covered) while giving up on life (our only spell damage mitigation).

"
Avous wrote:
Hey. I am leveling this build, and like it so far. However, I'm not a fan of Multistrike. Is PPAD the best replacement, or would i.e. multiple projectiles or something else also work?

Also, until I get the chestpiece, which gems should I stick in the one I got? Golem? Or should I put some supports on warchief for more damage?

I'm not a fan of multistrike either. I have my molten setup only for bosses (I clear with FB) so I use CE and slower projectiles. The "slower" part does nothing but the "more damage" part works fine. At 20/20 "chance to ignite" gives the same damage but as I still do 6% phys and 10% chaos damage I prefer SP.

As for the chest, I'm still trying to figure it out too. I thought about orb of storms for power charges (CoH on Oskram doesn't work on bosses) but it's not working well. I currently have a 4L Protector there but it's not helping much (other than the speed boost which you can get from a 1L) because it dies easily. I even added an Elemental Focus to protect it from the degen but it's still easily killed. I might try a different PCOC setup next.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Mar 25, 2018, 9:05:19 AM
Hrimnor's Resolve seems like it fits the build really nicely.. life/resist/40% fire damage. Does the accuracy scale that well that say 2-300 is better than 40% fire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info