[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

"
RawDamage wrote:
This question was posted many times, but I still have some issues with auras.
Can someone explain real working aura setup for occ?
I have lvl 2 enlighten(with vertex lets assume it is lvl 3). Which auras I should run?
I have real problems running discipline with blood magic, I can't use other auras on health with discipline turned on(

Dude just look at FortuneDayss guide and do it, cuz i change my build like this and work really well! Just try it :)
Seems my damage is low and survivability too.
Don't know what is wrong(
Please check my 79 lvl yellow elder and map clear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX8PalSgL3U
I absoulely feel slow during map and weak during some elder attacks.

Any feedback woluld be appreciated!
p.s. got this:

seems this is only for RF?
Hi just found this thread and I'm curious if it is a good idea to switch from the life based variant.

I haven't played much this league and I'm a absolute casual gamer, so currency is an issue ;-)

I will not be able to buy a watchers eye with leech on anger.

If I'd stay with the life based variant, my next buy would be a Kaoms. A Kaoms is ~ 260 - 275c.
Just did a quick research and I should be able to get most of the suggested ES based items for the same amount of currency.

So, does it make sense to switch to ES variant? I do have 250c atm.

thx in advance

Why did people switch to Occultist? Was Inquisitor that squishy that it was worth giving up like 50% of the damage per ball?

Im currently torn apart, whether i wanna run Inq for the high dmg, or Occult for that sweet Energy regen/ stun immunity.
Correct me if im wrong, but the vertex gives us +1 to gems, but for +5% maxres the gems need to be lvl 23. where do we get the last +1 lvl from if we have a 21/20 gem ?

Hello!!
Im running Inquisitor, and i have a question i dont know how to get a belt like that, beacause i need strenght and dextery, im using the chayula presence.
If you have time can u look my characters (Inquisitor Bestiary) items (i dont know how to link them here lol, sorry) and give me an advice?.

Thank You!
Hi Guys,
need some advice, because sometimes the Char feels a bit squishy. Think i should lose some Dmg notes and grab some ES notes for it

Here my current gear :

and the PoB Link:

https://pastebin.com/im8sDf9q

important current stats:

- 7212 Energy Shield
- 105 unreserved Mana
- 4.55aps
- 0.21s VD Cooldown (4.76aps possible for casting)
- Alira for Resi, Mana reg and Crit Multi
- 46k each Corpse Explosion

How do you think that I can improve my tankiness?

Also my next steps are to get a:
- Culling Strike Poet's Pen -> 10% Dmg
- Opal with other Res to swap PoF for PoL
- High ES rare Boots with MS, Fire Res Dex + Enchant
- swap the rare Jewel with a Abyss Jewel if it's better
- Divine the Watcher's Eye

Hopefully my Gear is also some orientation for other Inquisitors
how is xoph's blood for the occultist variant of this build?
Last edited by HeidePoE on Apr 4, 2018, 1:29:23 AM
"
HeidePoE wrote:
how is xoph's blood for the occultist variant of this build?

You can check it in PoB, but for my gear:

With my amu - 133k (one ball hit)
With Xoph's Blood - 115k (one ball hit)
hi, can't we use something more useful instead of PowerChargeOnCrit since we already get charges from curse, i switched it with Cremation atm. Do you guys have a better suggestion ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info