[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

"
gizmo032 wrote:
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
gizmo032 wrote:

But i don't understand, what you mean: "Also the Point Blank only effects the projectile and he gets more dmg from overlapping explosions" ??

Point Blank is "Projectile Attack Hits deal up to 50% more damage......"

Kinetic Blast has 2 damage sources. the Projectile and the explosion. a single target can only be hit by a single projectile (basically no shotgunning). So you lure boss to a wall and you use KB on it. it ends up only getting hit by a single projectile, but the other projectiles will explode on the wall allowing the explosions to overlap. so you can hit boss with 10 explosions but only 1 projectile per cast.

Oh yeah, i know it. I'm only interested one moment: Point Blank give more damage for explosions from Kinetic Blast ?

nope. just the projectile
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
nope. just the projectile

Nice, okay thanks!
Hello, hello
thi3n will you update build for 3.3?
"
reason why not to use ice bite? instead of lightning pen probably. Free frenzy generation as you are shattering pretty much everything. Also if you use it over light pen it's 1 less off color you need.
This is a great option for the reasons you mention!

"
Why you don't use the passive Point Blank?
+50% dmg for explosive KB it's really good.
If you are going a more traditional route that uses Barrage heavily then yes I would pick up Point Blank.

"
Tombfist is also a great pair of gloves for this deadeye. You can socket a murderous eye jewel with life and flat elemental damage so that you'll have a 10% more damage from intimidation. Works wonders!
Yes Tombfists are great!

"
Hello, hello
thi3n will you update build for 3.3?
Yes I'll be updating this guide, waiting for patch notes.
Any major changes to the passive tree? Im planning to go for this build in incursion :) thanks!
"
Any major changes to the passive tree? Im planning to go for this build in incursion :) thanks!
Literally zero changes to the build. I'll be testing out Power Siphon and Vaal Power Siphon to compare, but this build will function just fine. Might be the last patch to play this before the inevitable nerf!
"
Literally zero changes to the build. I'll be testing out Power Siphon and Vaal Power Siphon to compare, but this build will function just fine. Might be the last patch to play this before the inevitable nerf!
"
thi3n wrote:
"

If you don't mind, can I see your passive tree for the Power Siphon build you're making? What would the gem setup and skill tree look like? Please and thank you.
Can you please share A-Z guide for best atlas strategy with this build?

Which maps are best to shape?
"
b0TEB wrote:
Can you please share A-Z guide for best atlas strategy with this build?

Which maps are best to shape?

He has it under the Leveling Tab with the maps he likes to run / level in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info