[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

"
thi3n wrote:
This will remain a Kinetic Blast build until otherwise noted!

I'll be testing things like Power Siphon and Vaal Power Siphon as well as Elemental Hit for single target. There have been no changes to Kinetic Blast however so everything will function normally for this build in 3.3 in terms of being a magic find speed mapper.

Good luck to everyone in Incursion!

i miss a good power siphon build :(, but ill use this build again this league :)
Total noob question, but why don't you pick up Tempest Blast? Seems insanely good. :)
Hey there, since I get a free passive tree reset I did this build on my ranger. My damage is crap? Even with similar items and the same tree. Only difference is my gems aren't quality 20.

You possible know why this is?
"
Foxkin wrote:
Hey there, since I get a free passive tree reset I did this build on my ranger. My damage is crap? Even with similar items and the same tree. Only difference is my gems aren't quality 20.

You possible know why this is?

because your gems aren't quality 20
What can i drop in kb setup for quant support(std league).And if I use quant sup on herald of ice setup(ofk instead onslaught) should i buy onslaught jewels?
deleted
Last edited by vegetablecake on Apr 16, 2019, 4:46:09 PM
"
Overmasterr wrote:
Total noob question, but why don't you pick up Tempest Blast? Seems insanely good. :)

The unique wand doesn't do physical dmg, so it doesn't do anything.
Does this build not use power charges or am i not seeing things? Fusillade seems a waste that way.
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
"
What can i drop in kb setup for quant support(std league).And if I use quant sup on herald of ice setup(ofk instead onslaught) should i buy onslaught jewels?
Path of Building will tell you which gem effects your DPS the least. It'll likely be a blue/green gem so might cause some recoloring for the Red of Quant Support. Onslaught can be gained in other ways like using a Watcher's Eye, Abyssal Jewel, or simply just using an Onslaught Flask. See which one gives you more movespeed in your hideout between Jade/Stibnite/Onslaught or find a way to incorporate other things. This build is all about balancing movement speed, doing big damage, surviving, and stacking quant. Best of luck!

"
Is there any specific reason to pick lightning damage nodes? I'm tempted to go for combined fire and cold a bit to the left of that, they have extra 30 crit chance.
I prioritize Lightning Damage throughout the guide because when you crit with Lightning you Shock. Shock has synergy with Esh's Mirror. From a pure damage standpoint I believe Fire gets the best rolls in terms of average damage so that could be a way to go if you are doing a lyco or rare shield version.

"
Does this build not use power charges or am i not seeing things? Fusillade seems a waste that way.
Power Charges give us crit and Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark is how we gain/sustain them.

--------------------

I will be leveling this build on stream either today or tomorrow! For 2 weeks Twitch.tv will keep all of my vods so you can see how I level and my experimentation with Vaal Power Siphon and Elemental Hit. I'll always love Kinetic Blast though and will make sure I level it on my offhand in case VPS doesn't do it for me. :)

Best of luck to everyone playing Incursion. This league has been super fun so far!

https://www.twitch.tv/thi3n
Hello

How do you do red maps with MF wander ? ( cause i guess, you need 100+ on atlas to sustain map on shaped atals ? burial chambers for example )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info