[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

"
slice99 wrote:
I think I'll stick with SSF. I never traded anyway :)

Not sure how long I'll play this time to be honest. It's the best game in the genre, but I'm not 100% sure I'm ready for the grind :)

Enjoy your stay then :)

"
Jihax wrote:
How easy is this build to level in the beg of a league?

im thinking abt starting this to clear most content

If you manage to drop Oni-Goroshi in the first day of the league the leveling will be the easiest you have ever done. Use Frost blades + ancestral call in the very beginning and you'll one shot the entire screen.
Last edited by iktose on Mar 1, 2018, 1:33:25 PM
Hi this is the 1st build that ive fully done a guide through and ive had a great experience with the character and wondering what dps i should be getting around like 73 which is where im at right now idk if im doing anything wrong or if theres anyway i can get more dps all around thanks for the guide :D
You're very much welcome !
DPS is heavily dependent on your gear so it's not easy to tell how much DPS you should be doing at a given level. Based on your gear and tree you should be able to do enough damage for red maps right now. The issue ir your life. You need more life on your gear, some of it doesn't even have a life roll.
I just got one ONI to drop. Level 7.25. Will try to get another one now and be done with it.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
iktose wrote:
You're very much welcome !
DPS is heavily dependent on your gear so it's not easy to tell how much DPS you should be doing at a given level. Based on your gear and tree you should be able to do enough damage for red maps right now. The issue ir your life. You need more life on your gear, some of it doesn't even have a life roll.

Thank you very much i will try to focus on getting more life :D
7+ hours between three characters, and still no sword ):

Got 2 swords now. Trash roll on both sadly :(

I was wondering if it's viable to chnage the clear skil for something else other than reave (don't like the feel of it). Frost blades maybe?
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
I got really really lucky and have 2 swords as well now. As for the feel of Reave I didn't like it at all at the start but as I got some damage and attack speed and started using attack in place (can use the numlock trick) it felt a lot better.

For new players reading this keep in mind, you do NOT have to target Reave.

Has anyone been able to successfully test that '50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently' on the pantheon works? I remember there being a big discussion previous league that it was bugged.

Loving the build so far by the way!
Congrats on the drops guys !
Reave can feel clunky at the beginning but with some attack speed and the attack in place trick it's great. Frost blades + ancestral call can be used too for clearing if you still want to use another skill but like Kalbuir said you do not have to target mobs with Reave. For me this means more freedom and more clear speed.

The Arakaali pantheon won't work with this build. It triggers when you stop taking damage over time. We take 2 type of Dots : Phys (Blood Rage) and Fire (Her Embrace). Immortal Call when it proc will stop phys DoT only but we still have the DoT from Her Embrace and the regen won't proc.

Don't worry about the roll on your swords at the beginning. Farm some money and buy divines to reroll it later.

Have fun with the build and enjoy the league :)
Do you mean holding shift to attack in place?

So far like the build. Have an Oni and am lvl 62. Looking forward to end game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info