[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

"
Angren1991 wrote:
"
chance1238866 wrote:
have you done uber elder with this build? wonder if it is viable?

if you know what to do, and already got experience on uber elder then yes.

If you go in for the first time it could be quite expensive :D.

But yeah you can kill uber elder with this build, you have to be extremly carefully

I've had two attempts yestoday and got down uber elder to 30%. Sure this build is really fun, but I think it lacks defensive mechanism for that fight unless i play it perfectly.
"
chance1238866 wrote:
"
Angren1991 wrote:
"
chance1238866 wrote:
have you done uber elder with this build? wonder if it is viable?

if you know what to do, and already got experience on uber elder then yes.

If you go in for the first time it could be quite expensive :D.

But yeah you can kill uber elder with this build, you have to be extremly carefully

I've had two attempts yestoday and got down uber elder to 30%. Sure this build is really fun, but I think it lacks defensive mechanism for that fight unless i play it perfectly.

"Why no Uber Elder possibru with shitty flask setup because I no follo guide, not max res because wrong glovu and even wrong jewel in them? me no understanderino"
"
So does anyone know for sure whether or not IC stopping blood rage degen will trigger the pantheon bonus regen if you have have the goddess embrace going? Earlier posts said no.

It won't. Her Embrace is fire damage, which immortal call does not stop. IC will stop Blood Rage's DoT, but you need to stop ALL DoTs for the Arachnoxia Effect to trigger.
Last edited by Khrinoc on May 4, 2018, 1:56:43 AM
Hi!, thanks for the build! I have a question, its viable change damage on full life for add fired damage ?
My only problem with this build, is those abyss jewels with +30 life, 5% blind and 7% attack speed (or any form of attack speed), just don't exist now, at least at the time of writing this. Also, those boots are EXTREMELY expensive now.
Last edited by Nvlddmkm on May 9, 2018, 11:41:38 PM
"
My only problem with this build, is those abyss jewels with +30 life, 5% blind and 7% attack speed (or any form of attack speed), just don't exist now, at least at the time of writing this. Also, those boots are EXTREMELY expensive now

An alternative is to use Farrul's Bite. It proves quite strong for this build. This way crits have up to 20% chance to blind, and we deal much more damage to blinded ennemies. The flat +1% crit is massive also. Btw, aspect of the cat can prove more efficient than herald of Ash (if you got some flat fire damage somewhere in your equips to still proc her embrace, the abyss jewel in the stygian is a good opportunity to get some flat fire damage).

Issue : Farrul's Bite bring no flat HP compared to starkonja, but the blind, the damage and the sustain from aspect of cat can overvalue the flat 100 HP from starkonja.

UNBUFFED (and of course without flasks), with a Starkonja I have 76.5% crit chance with my current oni goroshi with reave (86% crit roll on this Oni), Once I put Farrul's bite and activate aspect of the cat : I have 80.28% crit chance under cat's agility and a massive 92.48% crit chance under cats stealth. I think I need to adapt the passive tree to save some crit chance points and invest them into life nodes (those 4 points to get the fencing node are looking underwhelming now, still need to test in on PoB).

Also the 19% blind chance of Farrul's bite being more than enough to blind, I simply look for no abyss jewels with +6%/7% life and other interesting stats (attack speed, crit multi, resists or even the intel i'm struggling to get up to 111 for lvl 20 blue gems....crit chance if I can't afford something better). I only put abyss jewel into the stygian and now I'm working to get rid of the Stygian for The Retch but I have to adjust my resists before (if i could find the same gloves as I have with lightning resist instead of fire....).
Hi, I have a problem with lion roar since it keeps pushing things away, any alternatives for that?
New for 3.3?
Hello, I might be too late too ask but im currently following this guide in incursion and I am too lazy to scroll through 19 pages so I wanted to know if any1 knows what are the names of the skin he uses on the screenshot??
The one im interested in is his oni-goroshi purple sword effect, maybe they removed it from the shop list but if someone know the name, Ill be grateful to know.

Thx!
By far the best melee build I ever played!
Could be more defensive later on, but the damage is amazing.
Thank you! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info