[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

There is my gear:

and i still getting IK in yellow tier elder and some other bosses, can someone help me with upgrades?
"
There is my gear:

and i still getting IK in yellow tier elder and some other bosses, can someone help me with upgrades?

No clue what "IK" means, but nvm.

Pretty sure your resistances aren't maxed. What are your resistance numbers (%) exactly?
How much life do you have?

Your gem levels are a joke. You live from leech and run around with level 6-10 gems.

Cast when damage taken level 7 on a slayer is simply dumb af. you need to get 1k dmg before you use immortal call. btw. do you even know why we take immortal call? because of the pantheon effect. hope you got that.
"
Asmia wrote:
"
There is my gear:

Pretty sure your resistances aren't maxed. What are your resistance numbers (%) exactly?

Your gem levels are a joke. You live from leech and run around with level 6-10 gems.

Cast when damage taken level 7 on a slayer is simply dumb af. you need to get 1k dmg before you use immortal call. btw. do you even know why we take immortal call? because of the pantheon effect. hope you got that.

IK = insta kill

All my elemental resistances are 75%

Those gems low level its cause i have only 101 int :(

And no, i didnt get about pantheon, can u explain? Ill go for max level at immortal call.

Its my first lv 90 char and second league.

Last edited by KobraF1 on Apr 10, 2018, 11:10:37 AM
"
"
Asmia wrote:
"
There is my gear:

IK = insta kill

All my elemental resistances are 75%

Those gems low level its cause i have only 101 int :(

And no, i didnt get about pantheon, can u explain? Ill go for max level at immortal call.

Its my first lv 90 char and second league.

The level requirement for immortal call has to be the same or lower as the level requirement for cast when damage taken because only then do you cast the spell that is linked to cast when damage taken when you do take damage. you only level cast when damage taken to level 3 and immortal call to level 5 because then they got the same level requirement and the most use of immortal call. immortal call makes you immune to physical damage for a short period of time, that's why you use it. it makes zero sense to level it further in every regard.

you have to capture soul of arachnoxia through going to your map devise and putting a divine vessel (google it if you don't know what it is) and the map toxic sewers in it. if you kill the boss you can then go to sin and he will upgrade your god arakaali.

the effect is that you recover 50% more life and energy shield if you stopped taking damage over time recently. and that's exactly what immortal call is for. if you level cast when damage taken then you need to take more damage to activate immortal call which means you don't activate it as much as you could.

I hope you get the point of the cwdt and immortal call setup + pantheon. can't really explain it better.
Last edited by Asmia on Apr 10, 2018, 8:02:11 PM
"
Asmia wrote:

The level requirement for immortal call has to be the same or lower as the level requirement for cast when damage taken because only then do you cast the spell that is linked to cast when damage taken when you do take damage. you only level cast when damage taken to level 3 and immortal call to level 5 because then they got the same level requirement and the most use of immortal call. immortal call makes you immune to physical damage for a short period of time, that's why you use it. it makes zero sense to level it further in every regard.

you have to capture soul of arachnoxia through going to your map devise and putting a divine vessel (google it if you don't know what it is) and the map toxic sewers in it. if you kill the boss you can then go to sin and he will upgrade your god arakaali.

the effect is that you recover 50% more life and energy shield if you stopped taking damage over time recently. and that's exactly what immortal call is for. if you level cast when damage taken then you need to take more damage to activate immortal call which means you don't activate it as much as you could.

I hope you get the point of the cwdt and immortal call setup + pantheon. can't really explain it better.

Thank you for the answer.

I though that blood rage or her embrace could cancel this pantheon effect, ill try it now and see if i keep taking one shot, maybe will try to replace this sulphur flask, i dont know.
I have 7272 life and i dont know how to get more.

But anyway, thanks for the help.
Last edited by KobraF1 on Apr 11, 2018, 2:21:19 PM
Does the embrace not work any time despite using the herald of ash? why?
"
netzoom199 wrote:
Does the embrace not work any time despite using the herald of ash? why?

No clue why you can't ignite but I got a useful hint for you.

Resolute technique + crit nodes + critical strike support gem = really, REALLY dumb
So does anyone know for sure whether or not IC stopping blood rage degen will trigger the pantheon bonus regen if you have have the goddess embrace going? Earlier posts said no.
have you done uber elder with this build? wonder if it is viable?
Last edited by chance1238866 on Apr 17, 2018, 12:24:24 AM
"
chance1238866 wrote:
have you done uber elder with this build? wonder if it is viable?

if you know what to do, and already got experience on uber elder then yes.

If you go in for the first time it could be quite expensive :D.

But yeah you can kill uber elder with this build, you have to be extremly carefully

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info