[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

Hey, just wanted to thank you for this build! Managed to clear all of the end-game on a ~10ex budget.

The only change I made was Whirling Blades over Leap Slam, it really felt better for dodging.
"
Hey, just wanted to thank you for this build! Managed to clear all of the end-game on a ~10ex budget.

The only change I made was Whirling Blades over Leap Slam, it really felt better for dodging.

Thanks for the feedback ! Glad to know it worked for you as it worked for me : 10 ex investment to down every end game bosses. Hope you had fun playing it :)
I have to admit that leap slam can feel clunky compared to whirling blades when you need to avoid a big hit but I still prefer leap slam for the overall mobility.

"
Balantakos wrote:

Slayer ascendancy is out... ;)

Yes it is ! Updated first post :)
Now I'm waiting for full patch notes to update the guide again.

"
Timex1 wrote:
Seems to me with 3.2 Slayer revamp.

It buffed us. And now the Stun Immune on the sword matters since the Ascendancy doesn't have it any more on our pathing.

Agree ! Feel free to check my thoughts about the revamp in first post.
Last edited by iktose on Feb 26, 2018, 5:02:22 PM
"
Oni-Goroshi is a whole lot harder to find
Needless to say, people with Oni-Goroshi can level up very quickly. At its 3.1.0 spawn rate, a popular strategy is to farm the Twilight Strand for four hours to get the sword, and then having an easier time with the playthrough.

We're happy with people doing this if they want, but it's going to take longer than four hours. We've both made it spawn a lot less often and also added a high degree of variance to it. It can spawn at lower levels than before, but it can swing up a lot higher than before. It's a very powerful item for levelling, so we both wanted to make it less common and also for its spawning to be less predictable (like other unique items).

Oh, and have fun with the 3.2.0 Uber Hillock fight when you do find him ;-)

Welp...I guess I am making 6 characters instead of 4. And I will be in twilight strand the first couple days!

Lmao. :cry
"
Timex1 wrote:

Welp...I guess I am making 6 characters instead of 4. And I will be in twilight strand the first couple days!

Lmao. :cry

Already updated first post with the news ! 6 characters sounds fine with the changes. Remember you have a chance to get Uber Hillock before level 7 now :) Keep hope and stay sane exile !
Last edited by iktose on Feb 27, 2018, 8:09:06 AM
Dual Gladius a good idea before we can afford Oni?

Or another unique item?
I don't think dual Gladius will be the best. Usually with this type of build it's better to have a 1H sword with the best phys dps possible (usually a good rare) in main hand and a stat stick in off-hand (1H axe or mace). Moonbender seems like a cheap starting stat stick before you can get your hands on a better one like shaper/elder based weapon.
You should also probably put points in dual wield nodes in the duelist starting area to get more damage and block early on. (can respec this later)
That can be tested in PoB.

If you're not running to maps like many players do, you could still farm Oni-Goroshi on the first day of the league.
Just coming back after a long break. I like to start fresh when I come back, so thought I'd give this build a go.

I'm only posting to report I got my Oni on the third run after hitting level 7. This is SSF if that matters.
"
slice99 wrote:
Just coming back after a long break. I like to start fresh when I come back, so thought I'd give this build a go.

I'm only posting to report I got my Oni on the third run after hitting level 7. This is SSF if that matters.

Hey ! I hope you enjoy the game after this long break. Are you going to play the new Bestiary league or are you going to stick with Standard SSF ?
I think I'll stick with SSF. I never traded anyway :)

Not sure how long I'll play this time to be honest. It's the best game in the genre, but I'm not 100% sure I'm ready for the grind :)
How easy is this build to level in the beg of a league?

im thinking abt starting this to clear most content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info