Most underrated Item?

you don't have to get capped crit chance to have decent average damage with marylene's. 60-65% crit chance while using marylene's is decent enough. 240% crit multi is such high amount(sth like 60% more damage to some builds!) that even though the 40% less CC hits your damage very hard, your average damage remains around something that only with mirrored you can achieve.
this rule, however applies only to builds which has really... really good gear. you should have really good amount of flat damage and crit chance to be able to benefit from that 240% crit multi.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
you don't have to get capped crit chance to have decent average damage with marylene's. 60-65% crit chance while using marylene's is decent enough. 240% crit multi is such high amount(sth like 60% more damage to some builds!) that even though the 40% less CC hits your damage very hard, your average damage remains around something that only with mirrored you can achieve.
this rule, however applies only to builds which has really... really good gear. you should have really good amount of flat damage and crit chance to be able to benefit from that 240% crit multi.
when i switch marlene for my amulet what using currently my multiplier jumps to 994% ,BUT my tooltip Dps went down from 640k(reave) to 530k. So obviously it not worth it due 40% less critical chance.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I'm gonna go with

That thing is crazy strong. It also looks nice and has the flavour win of being a lantern that gives light radius.

Been using this on my VD Totems toon, and it's been rock solid for sure. I'm surprised I've never heard of this before finding one.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Inpulsa's Broken Heart is great with a shock build. The cobalt explosions of slain enemies is gorgeous. If the 3D art is as good as the 2D then is will be one of the best looking too.

No one seems to like this ring. I really like it to nerf the enfeeble and temp chain. Also the regen is quite nice.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

This ring is very cool in that you can use it for 1 resistance and then focus on the other 2 resistances on your other gear. I had no problem capping even with the -25% res penalty. Plus having elemental equilibrium isn't bad either.

Most under-rated ring for leveling a new build. 3% exp. gained may not sound like much but I just ran a new build after farming an Oni-Goroshi through all 10 acts in only 1½ days (spread out casually over 2 weeks). Also good mana regen and extra INT for my Frost Blades Slayer. Only 'don't care' of it is the extra wisdom scroll drops.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
when i switch marlene for my amulet what using currently my multiplier jumps to 994% ,BUT my tooltip Dps went down from 640k(reave) to 530k. So obviously it not worth it due 40% less critical chance.

If you have 750% multi base it isn't going to be worth it, much like damage increases the more you have the less impact each additional points going to have.

If your 250% multi and 100% crit (pretend ice spear character) then you go to 500%, 60% so your damage is doubled, but your crit is slightly less than halved so your dps increases.

If your 750% and 100% crit you go to 100% but thats only an increase of a third so the 40% less crit actually reduces your damage.

More to your case in particular if you run a diamond flask its probably a damage upgrade anyway, even if the tooltip doesn't indicate it, you'd have to check in PoB to see if it compensated enough for the damage drop.
"
nononononono wrote:

No one seems to like this ring. I really like it to nerf the enfeeble and temp chain. Also the regen is quite nice.

I'm currently using one on my Freezing Pulse Totems Inquisitor build because I'm using:

to have 3 totems active and it's essential to minimize the random self-inflicted curses.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Guys... veil of the night is the MOST underrated item. Don't you ever forget that!
Permanent Hardcore only.
My vote goes to this chest. It does alot of things, gives life, ES, 8 links with BM being a huge QoL for casting expensive skills like Volatile Dead.

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info