[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Many thanks again for the build and thanks for your help guys :)

No thank YOU for the kind words heh. An also grats on that axe! It’s a very good base!

+2 to socket support gems is a prefix craft yes. It should math out to be the highest dmg boost for you to craft on.

You could drop bane of legends and have just the normal 10% culling so you pick up impact I suppose(cannot see if you are using it already on my phone but I assume not)

You lose out on the movement speed and attack speed but you can make up for that else where and you get the bonuses of impact.

To make use of it after removing bane of legends you can use chance to bleed support or move some nodes around to take the top branch of the axe nodes on right hand side of tree. Anything that lives long enough for culling to be noticeable will get a bleed on it with just the bleed chance from those four nodes.

BUT this is only if you still have a small amount of physical damage. If you are 100% converted to cold you cannot cause bleeding which in that case you would just keep bane of legends.

Keeping bane of legends is also perfectly fine! That hybrid phys+culling mod is mainly for the added physical damage.
Last edited by Muirey on Jul 11, 2019, 3:25:59 PM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
So I finally managed to craft my own axe (needed like 7 imprint beasts -.-) and have an open prefix now. What would you suggest me to craft? Penetrate elemental resistence? 2 level to support gems (is this even a prefix)? Gain cold damage as extra chaos damage? Or something else?

+2 support is a prefix. But not sure what the optimal craft would be. OP's crafted axe does not have +2.

Wiki reference

Culling Strike on bleed is weird with this build because we are not a physical build. So the only source of bleed, unless you spec into it, is from your totem support. You can spec out of Bane at any time, but I think a lot of Bane's pro is the 20% movement speed that stacks with Onslaught for 40% movement speed. Totally viable to switch to Impact at the cost of some attack speed and movement speed.

Also, you may want to revisit your skill tree unless I'm missing something. You opted out of Winter Spirit so missing 40% conversion, so 50% of your damage is not getting benefits on cold modifiers, Frostbite, Cold pen helm/Fangs, etc. Move all 5 points for Feller of Foes (you are RT, no crit or accuracy needed) to Winter Spirit and you should see a big damage increase (pen not calculated in tooltip). Depending on what you're farming, I'd probably move Harvester of Foes too for jewel slot (ideally Hatred conversion Watcher's for rare gloves and 100% conversion) and Charged Offensive.

Oh damn you are absolutly right, thank you for taking the time to check my tree!! :)

I guess I will go with the +2 support.
Does anyone of you have the recipe for that? I have no idea how to efficiently search for someone having it.. global chat seems to be spammed the whole day..

I think I will stick to bane of legends for now and may try impact later and try to get a nice watchers eye.
so ive got to the magical number of 100% and wow what a difference it makes

+ watchers eye + winters spirit has basically changed the build and feels so much solid now

onto the rings and working on that syndicate bench / leveling

somehow id love to put
into the build but the resists + int issues would be to hard for me to work out im thinking

fantastic build , thanks again for putting me the right direction
"

Does anyone of you have the recipe for that? I have no idea how to efficiently search for someone having it.. global chat seems to be spammed the whole day.

OP has the craft, but they are out on vacation for a bit. There are multiple threads on the forums with varying service fees of 100-150+ chaos plus the 2 exalt needed for craft. No idea of legitimacy, but some of them have several pages of people reporting successful crafts (and at that service cost, a crap ton of basically free exalts).

"
Shaghar wrote:
somehow id love to put
into the build but the resists + int issues would be to hard for me to work out im thinking

What are your plans to stack frenzy charges? Charged Offensive and CWDT Ice Bite set-up is not consistent as it relies on taking damage. You could switch Frostbite to Herald + Ice Bite, but not as good for higher tiers. Blood Rage is an option, but you need at least 6k+ life to see value of the overleech. You're not using Damage on Full Life, so slightly better set-up for Blood Rage.

But all of that seems like a lot of work for just 5 frenzy charges and 10% dodge for a loss of INT, HP, resists, and possibly lab enchant and unless you enchant and then corrupt into +1 Frenzy.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"

Does anyone of you have the recipe for that? I have no idea how to efficiently search for someone having it.. global chat seems to be spammed the whole day.

OP has the craft, but they are out on vacation for a bit. There are multiple threads on the forums with varying service fees of 100-150+ chaos plus the 2 exalt needed for craft. No idea of legitimacy, but some of them have several pages of people reporting successful crafts (and at that service cost, a crap ton of basically free exalts).

"
Shaghar wrote:
somehow id love to put

What are your plans to stack frenzy charges? Charged Offensive and CWDT Ice Bite set-up is not consistent as it relies on taking damage. You could switch Frostbite to Herald + Ice Bite, but not as good for higher tiers. Blood Rage is an option, but you need at least 6k+ life to see value of the overleech. You're not using Damage on Full Life, so slightly better set-up for Blood Rage.

But all of that seems like a lot of work for just 5 frenzy charges and 10% dodge for a loss of INT, HP, resists, and possibly lab enchant and unless you enchant and then corrupt into +1 Frenzy.

Yep alotta work which im not gonna do , cause the way it is at the moment is great, id be more inclined to change weapons at the end than go frenzy , but at the moment ill be just moving forward with what i have and work on rings
Yup I can do the +socketed support craft BUUUUUT I am still away for seven days!

If you have the currency to spend you can buy the unveiled unique shield that the mastermind drops(don’t remember exact name). Only need to buy two of them and you can craft it yourself. Otherwise see ya in seven days! Heh
"
Muirey wrote:
Yup I can do the +socketed support craft BUUUUUT I am still away for seven days!

If you have the currency to spend you can buy the unveiled unique shield that the mastermind drops(don’t remember exact name). Only need to buy two of them and you can craft it yourself. Otherwise see ya in seven days! Heh

Tried this, bought 2 and got shitty mods :D

But I got it crafted by someone, so no worries ;D
Last edited by battleboibasty on Jul 12, 2019, 3:29:15 AM
"

Tried this, bought 2 and got shitty mods :D

But I got it crafted by someone, so no worries ;D

Rough, I must have gotten lucky on my unveils. Glad you got the craft done anyway! :)
"
Shaghar wrote:

+ watchers eye + winters spirit has basically changed the build and feels so much solid now

I assume with 100% you mean physical damage converted to cold damage? But how do you get to 100%? I see max 40% from watchers eye + 20% winters spirit + 24% gloves makes 84%. What am I missing?
"
"
Shaghar wrote:

I assume with 100% you mean physical damage converted to cold damage? But how do you get to 100%? I see max 40% from watchers eye + 20% winters spirit + 24% gloves makes 84%. What am I missing?

24% gloves + 40% winter spirit ( includes weapon cold damage ) + 38% watchers eye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info