[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Shaghar wrote:

24% gloves + 40% winter spirit ( includes weapon cold damage ) + 38% watchers eye

Aaaah I see. Thank you :)
Anyone else having issues with trying to access the links for the skill trees?
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
Anyone else having issues with trying to access the links for the skill trees?

Poeplanner went down in the last 2 hours. Not sure how long until they are back up.

To keep you on track with axe RT (or at least that is what I assume you're doing based on current passives):

Getting RT:
Up to Born of Fight
Left to Butchery
Left to Barbarism
Left and up to RT
Total: 15 passives

Up to Constitution + jewel
Total: 6 passives

Fangs of Frost
Total: 4 passives

And then up to Devotion or one of the other variants. Planner should be back up by then.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

Poeplanner went down in the last 2 hours. Not sure how long until they are back up.

To keep you on track with axe RT (or at least that is what I assume you're doing based on current passives):

Getting RT:
Up to Born of Fight
Left to Butchery
Left to Barbarism
Left and up to RT
Total: 15 passives

Up to Constitution + jewel
Total: 6 passives

Fangs of Frost
Total: 4 passives

And then up to Devotion or one of the other variants. Planner should be back up by then.
Thank you.
Edit: She LIVES!!!!
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jul 13, 2019, 4:30:51 AM
loving this build so far, would appreciate any tips on what i can improve. https://pastebin.com/X4vM8cF1
"
Rashnu311 wrote:
loving this build so far, would appreciate any tips on what i can improve.

Axe is not bad, but you should have had someone do your crafts. Low attack speed, elemental pen is not great (Frostbite, Fangs, Wise Oak and helmet pen already with sometimes Frost Bomb), and quality could be higher. Could have also done double damage while focused if you're using focus for attack speed gloves.
Don't need Fortify in Leap Slam, you've got it in Cyclone. Use endurance charge on melee stun.
Not a fan of offensive CWDT, but depends what you're farming. If you want 0 mana Cyclone, you can run Dread Banner as a different variation for the - accuracy + fortify effect for more defensive stats, but have to give up something in CWDT or totem set-up.
I would consider a more defensive totem too. Like Hypo or Increased Duration + Elemental Prolif for freezing. But again, depends what you're farming.
Hated corrupted Daresso's is pretty cheap. Can yolo Vaal yours hoping for +1 curse.
Frigid + Pristine crafted Stygian belt for extra damage roll.
Right ring could use more damage and has no life. Just has crafted WED and resists with 3 dead rolls. If you want 0 mana Cyclone, get a better ring and can craft -mana again.
No Taste of Hate? Feel like that should be better than Writhing or Wise Oak if you keep all the ele pen.
Damage looks plenty otherwise, I would consider trading Harvester of Foes for 25% HP.
wow lots of info, ill do my best to interpret all of that! thank you for the response and yeah me and my friend crafted the axe, we wanted to try our hand at it and that was the best we could come up with!
Last edited by Rashnu311 on Jul 14, 2019, 1:22:51 AM
So I upgraded nt build a bit, 3 guardians down and also shaper down, my dps sits at 320k in hideout 1.6m when fully buffed, been having a lot of fun with it <3 https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dimasek/characters
Spoiler

I got a ring with curse frostbite on hit so currently i use HOA, HOI, Hatred with lv 3 enlighten. My mana isnt a issue, highest mana use is 2 mana =))
My current gear, could you take a look at my character. Is there anything i can upgrade for survival, dmg...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info