[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

If someone is using Soul Tether + Corrupted Soul keystone from Glorious Vanity Timeless jewel I am selling a good jewel:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChronoSwap/comments/cb3pvv/wts_soul_tether_glorious_vanity_doryani/?
"
BramshLT wrote:
If someone is using Soul Tether + Corrupted Soul keystone from Glorious Vanity Timeless jewel I am selling a good jewel:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChronoSwap/comments/cb3pvv/wts_soul_tether_glorious_vanity_doryani/?

Please don’t use the guide thread to sell items.
hiya just looking to better my character

anything the experts can see i need / improve ?

im working on 94 and the last node " slaughter "

also thinking of going loreweave for more survival but im not crit based

anyways thoughts ?

i have " bulldozzer " open on my characters

thanks in advance
"
Shaghar wrote:
hiya just looking to better my character

Loreweave is a nice armor even without the crit chance, but really personal preference over Carcass Jack. With a good stat roll, it becomes AoE range vs more damage and defense (higher resist cap). IMO, I would stay with the range on Carcass for mapping.

Trade Destroyer for Slaughter if you're not close to level. 1 point change for 3% more atk speed plus Onslaught proc.
Trade life flask for Atziri's Promise. We have bleeding immunity while leeching.

More costly upgrades:
It That Fled level 3 in Syndicate Transportation Safehouse = 28% quality for Disfavour. Can also buy the bench from someone at random times, but probably costs a ton. Cheapest 28% Disfavour on Standard is 15 ex.
Corruption on amulet and gloves. Additional curse might be fairly expensive, but I managed to get a Hatred effectiveness on my corrupt that is better than the Daresso implicit.
You'll probably need to upgrade boots to have more resists while maintaining the INT and a better lab enchant. Same stats on Toned boots with better cold resist roll could net +50 resists on boots alone. Making resist less critical on rings, dropping costs.
Better rings. Ideally 2 damage rolls (flat p-dmg, WED, elemental dmg, etc), life, resists and one with the INT needed to remove craft. Decent INT on both and you can get a passive and craft slot back.
Fairly expensive in Standard, but Hatred Watcher's Eye opens up to rare gloves for more damage, life, and resists.
If you're feeling lucky, 21/20 support gems and use secondary weapon to level spares. You've got a level 3 Enlighten in secondary slot now. Vaal it to level 4 and that is like 5 ex (1ex as is, 20c or less if bust).
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Jul 9, 2019, 10:57:25 PM
thanks for the quick reply , will start upgrading :)

with a watchers eye ,, can it be any %age of physical damage converted that makes the build work ?

thanks again for your help
Last edited by Shaghar on Jul 9, 2019, 11:46:16 PM
"
Shaghar wrote:

with a watchers eye ,, can it be any %age of physical damage converted that makes the build work ?

40% from Winter Spirit
20-25% from glove craft (Can re-craft for higher % if needed, costs a Divine)
25-40% from Watcher's Eye (Can Divine for higher % if needed)

So with those 3 things you will have 85-105% conversion (anything over 100 doesn't help) without Hrimburn. Hrimburn set-up is only 90%, so pretty much anything will work, but you want to get as close to 100 as possible to maximize the cold dmg modifiers. Not at home to plug numbers into PoB, but there is a difference between 90% and 100% conversion. I'd aim for 95%+, but up to you and your Divine luck.
2k fusings on my Exquisite Blade and no 6 link. I'm Considering calling it quits this league.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Shaghar wrote:

40% from Winter Spirit
20-25% from glove craft (Can re-craft for higher % if needed, costs a Divine)
25-40% from Watcher's Eye (Can Divine for higher % if needed)

So with those 3 things you will have 85-105% conversion (anything over 100 doesn't help) without Hrimburn. Hrimburn set-up is only 90%, so pretty much anything will work, but you want to get as close to 100 as possible to maximize the cold dmg modifiers. Not at home to plug numbers into PoB, but there is a difference between 90% and 100% conversion. I'd aim for 95%+, but up to you and your Divine luck.

yeah right ok ,, so i have 90 at moment winter spirit = Hrimburns gloves
im guessing that last 10% is massive

ill start looking at the expensive upgrades i think :) , its a enjoyable build
"
2k fusings on my Exquisite Blade and no 6 link. I'm Considering calling it quits this league.

Yup, has to balance all of the people getting 6L in under 100 fusings. I was talking to someone the other day who had just shy of 5k fusings invested and no 6L. I've stopped buying fusings for the last few leagues with my average 1k+.

"
Shaghar wrote:
im guessing that last 10% is massive

I did a quick PoB change taking your build just from 90% to 100% conversion and it went from 1.18m to 1.24m. But that is also not including the damage increase from rare gloves and more damage on rings. Spiked gloves with flat physical and attack speed bumped it up to 1.33m.

Up to 1.48m with 28% quality on Disfavour. Up to like 1.7m with some other random stuff. You get the idea from there. Going to be pretty expensive to min/max completely, but in terms of completion, you can get another 50% or more DPS than you have now. Not necessary by any means, but always something to improve if you want to.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Jul 10, 2019, 2:39:50 AM
"

ive got a windripper in my stash that ive blown over 4k fusing on ,, im over it ,, its a fusing sinkhole lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info