Alt Right symbolism

Sloppy Steve gets his in act 10. Don't know when the stable genius gets his? I'll guess somewhere in a tier 6 map? Thank you GGG!!!
Have an opinion on labyrinth but never voiced it? Make a post in Feedback and Suggestions. I'll keep track. Over 390 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 980 posters in support (thread # 1702621)
Everything is Alt-Right now. Everyone is fascist nazi supporter for any reason. Got frog on your T-shirt? Nazi scumbag. Got different opinion that mine and want to voice it? Fascist. Trump? Literally Hitler. The use of word Alt-Right for everything made the meaning behind it...meaningless.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Alt Right is a blanket term used by leftists to label anyone they don't like their next favorite term... Nazis.

It's hilarious that anyone with half a brain would consider nazis right wing, they are authoritarian scum just like socialists, just like communists. And just like their leftist pals are machines for killings millions of people.

OP undoubtedly came out of the propaganda mill called american government education. They don't want you to know the atrocities of leftists/statists like Stalin/Mao and they want you to think Hitler was right wing so the inquisitive among us might as why the west spent countless blood fighting leftists in WW2 only to become the absolute frankenstein socialist authoritarian monster states today.


And none of that really matters, because if OP ever heard of this little empire called the f u c k i n g Romans he would know where the symbolism came from.
https://contrakrugman.com/
Last edited by BossOfThisGym on Jan 11, 2018 10:10:25 AM
If you believed majority of people not on same political side as you are bad, even evil, you are a victim of indoctrination. Pure & simple
"
Alt Right is a blanket term used by leftists to label anyone they don't like their next favorite term... Nazis.

It's hilarious that anyone with half a brain would consider nazis right wing, they are authoritarian scum just like socialists, just like communists. And just like their leftist pals are machines for killings millions of people.

OP undoubtedly came out of the propaganda mill called american government education. They don't want you to know the atrocities of leftists/statists like Stalin/Mao and they want you to think Hitler was right wing so the inquisitive among us might as why the west spent countless blood fighting leftists in WW2 only to become the absolute frankenstein socialist authoritarian monster states today.


And none of that really matters, because if OP ever heard of this little empire called the f u c k i n g Romans he would know where the symbolism came from.


This. So much this.

If something as innocuous as game content triggers the snowflakes this much, we need more of it.

The reeeeeeeeeeing can be heard for miles, and it's glorious.

Praise Kek.
"
Completed 11 Challengesrobmafia wrote:
steven bannon has literally nothing to do with the "alt-right" and wtf is "neo nationalism?"

this thread's hilarious.


If you think that you are either, deaf and blind, or you are a liar.

In an interview with, of all things, Mother Jones on 8/22/16, "Breitbart News is the platform for the Alt-Right"
"
davemancke wrote:
"
Completed 11 Challengesrobmafia wrote:
steven bannon has literally nothing to do with the "alt-right" and wtf is "neo nationalism?"

this thread's hilarious.


If you think that you are either, deaf and blind, or you are a liar.

In an interview with, of all things, Mother Jones on 8/22/16, "Breitbart News is the platform for the Alt-Right"


MUH NAZEEEEES! MUH LITERALLY HITLER! REEEEEEEEEEE
"
Alt Right is a blanket term used by leftists to label anyone they don't like their next favorite term... Nazis.

It's hilarious that anyone with half a brain would consider nazis right wing, they are authoritarian scum just like socialists, just like communists. And just like their leftist pals are machines for killings millions of people.

OP undoubtedly came out of the propaganda mill called american government education. They don't want you to know the atrocities of leftists/statists like Stalin/Mao and they want you to think Hitler was right wing so the inquisitive among us might as why the west spent countless blood fighting leftists in WW2 only to become the absolute frankenstein socialist authoritarian monster states today.


And none of that really matters, because if OP ever heard of this little empire called the f u c k i n g Romans he would know where the symbolism came from.


I have heard of the Roman empire actually, and yes I see the symbolism borrowed within the game. It predates the arm bands be a good mark.. again.. Armbands.

Don't get me wrong, having gotten some insight from folks that know this game better, I don't have concerns about this game itself. Some of the players though, I would have even greater concern about.

Folks like yourself for example, that conflate anyone that wants to fund the government with socialists. Not only does that not satisfy the definition of socialist, it doesn't comport with reality. Even the Democrats don't actually want to fund government, since they never really do.

Mr. H was right wing, ultra right; because he was an ultra-nationalist agent of German hegemony in Europe.
"
Completed 10 ChallengesBaloosh wrote:
"
Alt Right is a blanket term used by leftists to label anyone they don't like their next favorite term... Nazis.

It's hilarious that anyone with half a brain would consider nazis right wing, they are authoritarian scum just like socialists, just like communists. And just like their leftist pals are machines for killings millions of people.

OP undoubtedly came out of the propaganda mill called american government education. They don't want you to know the atrocities of leftists/statists like Stalin/Mao and they want you to think Hitler was right wing so the inquisitive among us might as why the west spent countless blood fighting leftists in WW2 only to become the absolute frankenstein socialist authoritarian monster states today.


And none of that really matters, because if OP ever heard of this little empire called the f u c k i n g Romans he would know where the symbolism came from.


This. So much this.

If something as innocuous as game content triggers the snowflakes this much, we need more of it.

The reeeeeeeeeeing can be heard for miles, and it's glorious.

Praise Kek.


My advice, turn off InfoWars. You don't want to be picking up Alex's chili allergy.
What I'd like to say to you would probably get me booted, so we will just stick with logic.

You claim the game content 'triggered" me, this is deductively false since my concern came from a preponderance of examples, not an emotional reaction to an isolated instance. You lose this argument on veracity.

Your knee jerk animosity to anything you think is liberal says it all pal.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ethan_GGG on Jan 11, 2018 2:08:10 PM
"
davemancke wrote:
"
Completed 11 Challengesrobmafia wrote:
steven bannon has literally nothing to do with the "alt-right" and wtf is "neo nationalism?"

this thread's hilarious.


If you think that you are either, deaf and blind, or you are a liar.

In an interview with, of all things, Mother Jones on 8/22/16, "Breitbart News is the platform for the Alt-Right"


I was skeptical if Breitbart ist ALT-RIGHT plaform, but you said Mother Jones' said no, then it must be true.

End of dicussion. Anyone that disagree is a Russian troll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info