Alt Right symbolism

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
all those soros exalted orbs funding the uprising.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
GGG should create a unique item called "Tin Foil hat" for there next expansion :)
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
davemancke wrote:
If this product is made by fans of Steve Bannon or anyone from the Alt-right it has some serious problems.

Why?

"
davemancke wrote:

This is a legit question, and it deserves a legit answer from the folks that make and sell this product.

Their political leanings are not you business.
"
"
"
Innocence's twitter would be hilarious.

"We've been sending these deplorable criminals into exile on Wraeclast for years. But they refuse to stay away from the decent folk, amazing people, all over Oriath who are proud to wear their Innocence Purity Armbands. Dominus was too soft on these guys, giving them too much....

.... freedom and now he's dead. Dead Domi. SAD. That is why we must build a wall around Wraeclast! We will build it out of the Beast's bones and the haters and losers in Lioneye's Watch will pay for it all. Believe me folks. I am your God! MAOA!!!"

"Terrible @PietyNotVinia refusing to admit Exiles are crossing the water and into our homes. Shame on failing Ebony Legion for fake reports! Totally Unoriathan. Put your trust in good guy @AvariusTemp, who is great, the greatest. I AM THE SWORD! #MOGA!"

Gah, the G always catches my attention. Will have to fix it >.<

Anyway:

"Despite the negative respda"

Ebony Legion pretends to know exactly what respda means, meanwhile exiles everywhere question if years of Coruscating Elixir has finally begun to take a toll on Innocence, knowing that he must have intended to say something about negative resists in maps.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I think ALT right is a serious threat that need to be dealt with.

In US, they would regularly organize protests & destroy public properties, shut free speech & openly declared anyone not supporting them deserved to be physically attack (because they think everyone not supporting them are evil).

In Chicago, ALT-Right gangs will regularly guns down people, turning part of Chicago into crime ridden dangerous zones.

Here in Europe, the ALT right will regularly made videos how they will attack our festivals & cities, with trucks & knife, & bombs, every other day, on riado, you heard Alt right arrest for ploting some attcks on civilians.

In many of European cities, & large regions in India, Thailand & Philipines, These ALT-Righter create Alt-Right No go Zones & regions, & systematically expel anyone that do not agree with their ALT-Right Ideology.

ALT Right also have terror cells all over the world & Armed groups funded by ther supporters & some Governments.

In North Korean, their ALT-Right leader also gain access to Nuclear weapon & vow to use it against us.

Yes, ALT Right is a serious problems. People
Last edited by KiadawP on Jan 11, 2018, 4:31:33 AM
LMAO
"
KiadawP wrote:
I think ALT right is a serious threat that need to be dealt with.

In US, they would regularly organize protests & destroy public properties, shut free speech & openly declared anyone not supporting them deserved to be physically attack (because they think everyone not supporting them are evil).

In Chicago, ALT-Right gangs will regularly guns down people, turning part of Chicago into crime ridden dangerous zones.

Here in Europe, the ALT right will regularly made videos how they will attack our festivals & cities, with trucks & knife, & bombs, every other day, on riado, you heard Alt right arrest for ploting some attcks on civilians.

In many of European cities, & large regions in India, Thailand & Philipines, These ALT-Righter create Alt-Right No go Zones & regions, & systematically expel anyone that do not agree with their ALT-Right Ideology.

ALT Right also have terror cells all over the world & Armed groups funded by ther supporters & some Governments.

In North Korean, their ALT-Right leader also gain access to Nuclear weapon & vow to use it against us.

Yes, ALT Right is a serious problems. People

[(Outrage internet culture + entitled millennials) - brain] = amusing thread
Last edited by Orbaal on Jan 11, 2018, 5:27:34 AM
What is an alt right symbol???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info