[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

I have all the reduced mana reserved nodes you have on your passive tree but with all the auras up that you have listed(and clarity level 1/blood magic 14) I don't have enough mana to cast flammability or flame dash. Sometimes my scorching ray is even interrupted

Edit: now that I think about it maybe i just need some more of the int nodes on the tree to get more total mana
Last edited by Ramasama on Jul 13, 2018, 6:07:21 PM
Hi There! 3 questions:

- Why gem setup in items is different than gem setup u wrote in the guide? For example in shavs You have f.dash-flammability-arcane surge-faster casting, and in gem links guide You said we need increased duration not faster casting.

- Why Blood magic lvl 14? Why not for example 20/20? :)

- Why Clarity lvl 1?
Last edited by cr1tical_tomato on Jul 15, 2018, 5:53:53 AM
"

- Why Blood magic lvl 14? Why not for example 20/20? :)

- Why Clarity lvl 1?

Blood Magic lvl 14 is to have the minimum posible amount of unreserved life (= maximum possible reserved life = more armour through Guardian ascendancy)

Clarity level 1 to reserve a bit more mana (= a bit more ES).
You don't want your Clarity too high or you won't be able to cast flammability (I personnaly have Clarity level 3, and got 71 unreserved mana for a flammability which cost me 66 mana)
Any idea why I don't have enough mana to cast Vitality?

Thanks so much.
"
Rauny wrote:

Thanks so much.

Had one of my auras linked. It's fine now.

Thanks.
"
Rauny wrote:
"
Rauny wrote:

Thanks so much.

Had one of my auras linked. It's fine now.

Thanks.

I have to say, this was one of the more frustrating builds to level that I have tried and I got ripped on the regular. But now that I have pretty much finished the build, I have to say, it's very comfortable and fun to play. Thanks so much for the guide and advice!
This was just the icing on the cake.

Very fun build so far (level 75). One question though: I do not have enough mana to reserve my final aura. The Blood Magic auras are fine, but for the mana reserving auras I am coming up short. I've taken all the mana reservation nodes in the build. I am assuming I must be missing something though seeing as how there should be no variance in the build.

Thanks for the guide! :)

edit: I should have read further into the thread because I had the same problem as a previous poster! My Shav's was 5-linked and the aura cost was getting multiplied. All is good now!
Last edited by spoonster619 on Aug 2, 2018, 1:34:03 AM
Thank you for sharing this build.. I transferred the 'Martyr of Innocence' skin to my staff so it's a lot prettier now :)

"
spoonster619 wrote:
Very fun build so far (level 75). One question though: I do not have enough mana to reserve my final aura. The Blood Magic auras are fine, but for the mana reserving auras I am coming up short. I've taken all the mana reservation nodes in the build. I am assuming I must be missing something though seeing as how there should be no variance in the build.

Thanks for the guide! :)

edit: I should have read further into the thread because I had the same problem as a previous poster! My Shav's was 5-linked and the aura cost was getting multiplied. All is good now!

I can't see your character, but make sure you pick up every reserved mana node on the tree, people often forget the one near the scion area next to necromantic aegis.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Aug 15, 2018, 5:38:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info