[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

Forgive my ignorance but how do you survive corrupted blood with no CI and no life?
"
Rauny wrote:
Forgive my ignorance but how do you survive corrupted blood with no CI and no life?

Use a staunching flask - CI and life/ES make no difference, corrupted blood is a constant degen for both. There is also a new jewel corruption implicit that makes you immune.
Last edited by Barzhal on Jul 3, 2018, 6:50:51 PM
Yes, I know how it works and about staunching. It's just that it happens so fast when you get hit with it. How do you have time to staunch if you have say 30 health or something?
Even on t16 you should have plenty of time to use your flask when you get inflicted with corrupting blood. If you're thinking that corrupting blood bypasses ES - it doesn't. Bleeding is physical damage not chaos damage. And with shavs, the only thing that will bypass ES is a cull. You can only get culled in PvP or HoGM. Therefore, in all normal situations in the game nothing will bypass your ES, it must go to 0 before you lose the small amount of life you have.
"
Barzhal wrote:
Even on t16 you should have plenty of time to use your flask when you get inflicted with corrupting blood. If you're thinking that corrupting blood bypasses ES - it doesn't. Bleeding is physical damage not chaos damage. And with shavs, the only thing that will bypass ES is a cull. You can only get culled in PvP or HoGM. Therefore, in all normal situations in the game nothing will bypass your ES, it must go to 0 before you lose the small amount of life you have.

I WAS thinking it bypasses ES. Thanks so much for that. I'm going to try this build this week-end. I'm really excited about it!
"
Rauny wrote:
"
Barzhal wrote:

I WAS thinking it bypasses ES. Thanks so much for that. I'm going to try this build this week-end. I'm really excited about it!

Or this....

Fertile Mind
Cobalt Jewel
Radius: Large
Item Level: 84
Requires Level 26
Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you
+20 to Intelligence
Dexterity from Passives in Radius is Transformed to Intelligence
Corrupted
"
Rauny wrote:
"
Rauny wrote:
"
Barzhal wrote:

Or this....

Fertile Mind
Cobalt Jewel
Radius: Large
Item Level: 84
Requires Level 26
Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you
+20 to Intelligence
Dexterity from Passives in Radius is Transformed to Intelligence
Corrupted

Yep, that's the corruption implicit I mention above. I highly recommend getting a corrupted version of the required jewels for the build that have immunity to corrupted blood and silence. Two very nice quality of life improvements. You can also go for increased AoE and % damage versions in addition, but they may be expensive.
I've been looking at the passive tree to see which wheels we 'get rid of' I'm only lvl 58 but so far I've only taken Faith and Steel and Devotion...for any life or life/es combo...do I get rid of those? This is my first Templar and I've only been playing since last august...so any tips would be appreciated :) So far...TONS of fun with this character.
this build is a good u-lab farmer?
"
gokudin wrote:
this build is a good u-lab farmer?

You can do uber lab farm easily, but you probably want a build that also does it quickly.

This build is more if you want to do every aspect of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info