*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

At a glance you're taking too many liberties with the perfect abyss jewels, those would've been hard to get this league, now it'll be even harder. The perfect amulet, rings which will need to be even more perfect to meet intelligence needs for wither and resists.

Idk, it's an interesting idea.
"
Sharps03144 wrote:
At a glance you're taking too many liberties with the perfect abyss jewels, those would've been hard to get this league, now it'll be even harder. The perfect amulet, rings which will need to be even more perfect to meet intelligence needs for wither and resists.

Idk, it's an interesting idea.

Yeah I even said that in my post. The tree + gear is not optimized(so you get a lot of dmg out of those). You also get with impresence same amount of damage than the gg amulet. you can remove 1 dmg mod from the jewels and still have around 10mil dps. Rings are only 3 mod. You can get that amount of damage from good opal rings (not impossible to get ones).

Also with this buid it is a lot easier to hit resistances since you have 3 slots extra where you can get those (from amulet and rings). Also you can grab the jewel socket from scion. I made that in like 15mins and in my opinion its a proof of concept. You can squeeze a lot more dps from the build with worse gear if you optimize it
And, hue, instead of going to blood magic shit with LGoH support (one of the worst idea I have seen), why not elder rings with lgoh?

And congratulation for overbloating your dps with the +1800% duration, but in practice, it's far from being that good.
Last edited by Keyen on Feb 26, 2018, 1:34:34 PM
@sampee
I was playing around with an assassin tree but not sure I had an efficient one. Could you post a potential build while pathing to BM?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Keyen wrote:
And, hue, instead of going to blood magic shit with LGoH support (one of the worst idea I have seen), why not elder rings with lgoh?

And congratulation for overbloating your dps with the +1800% duration, but in practice, it's far from being that good.

I'll start with a question like you too: why such a dick?
Im just sharing my ideas here, chill.

Elder rings are a good idea! Didnt know they had lgoh mod. The only problem is you can get only max 40 combined. Definitely bis for the build still. Combined with lgoh you can hit over 90/hit easily.

I said in 2 of my previos posts that the damage takes time to ramp.
The thing is that pob calculates your dps as if you had full stacks always. So in reality every poison build is overbloating dps. Thats just how it is coded in pob. Also the 1800% is right number, you can calculate it if you dont believe.

Why blood magic? Because of the crazy manacost. Without thiefs torment you would need elder mana on hit rings to sustain it provly. With those you would be able to put anger+another aura on for a lot of more dps and remove blood magic. It would gimp your hp tho and make the build a lot more expensive. Really good option to scale lategame.
Why not thief+mom? It is still really strong. You just dont want EO as assassin so pathing to mom is not so natural anymore. I will make a comparable thief+mom and non mom + nom bm versions with kaoms when i get to pc.

Why no dendrobate? Because you get so much damage as assassin, its not neccessary. Kaoms seems a perfect fit with the fire versions
"
sampee wrote:
https://pastebin.com/wCyP1SZz
I have my poison duration added to chest. I have 12projectiles, 7,5aps -> 12*7,5*4*5 = 1800% inc poison duration.
Yes gems are op, yes the tree is not optimized, yes I said earlier that the poison takes 21+4s(19+4 in this case) to ramp max.
Its just an template where I copied the gear from OPs build.
Dps is set up to shaper.

1.Using Kaoms = no space for Ice shot. This itself is enough to say no to kaoms.
2.No you didn't copy the template from OP's build. You have 3T1 opal rings. 7 perfect abyss jewels. 1 perfect amulet.
Don't ever put perfert items in PoB in order to throw numbers at people. Maybe 1-2 is fine, but the rares that actually matters in that PoB link are MAX ROLL PERFECT items. You even mentioned elder rings being expensive but you put those items that will never exist in a build idea. If you are doing that why didn't you put +1 arrow corruption on Quill Rain? All 7 of the abyss jewels, each of them contributes 1.5M dps. Realistically, in a new league, if you run a setup like this, expect 1/4 of the dps and something like 8k life.
3.No frenzy charge generation. Unchecked that. Also Opportunistic 100% damage actually will be hard to trigger if the Nearby has the same area as the inquisitor bonus damage aura.

Cloak of Defiance is much more appealing to me.

Last edited by Exodus_820 on Feb 27, 2018, 1:55:51 AM
"
Exodus_820 wrote:
"
sampee wrote:
https://pastebin.com/wCyP1SZz
I have my poison duration added to chest. I have 12projectiles, 7,5aps -> 12*7,5*4*5 = 1800% inc poison duration.
Yes gems are op, yes the tree is not optimized, yes I said earlier that the poison takes 21+4s(19+4 in this case) to ramp max.
Its just an template where I copied the gear from OPs build.
Dps is set up to shaper.

1.Using Kaoms = no space for Ice shot. This itself is enough to say no to kaoms.
2.No you didn't copy the template from OP's build. You have 3T1 opal rings. 7 perfect abyss jewels. 1 perfect amulet.
Don't ever put perfert items in PoB in order to throw numbers at people. Maybe 1-2 is fine, but the rares that actually matters in that PoB link are MAX ROLL PERFECT items. You even mentioned elder rings being expensive but you put those items that will never exist in a build idea. If you are doing that why didn't you put +1 arrow corruption on Quill Rain? All 7 of the abyss jewels, each of them contributes 1.5M dps. Realistically, in a new league, if you run a setup like this, expect 1/4 of the dps and something like 8k life.
3.No frenzy charge generation. Unchecked that. Also Opportunistic 100% damage actually will be hard to trigger if the Nearby has the same area as the inquisitor bonus damage aura.

Cloak of Defiance is much more appealing to me.

You can use weapon swap for ice shot. That is really common thing to do with bow builds. Frenzy with 7.5aps+ and 3 charges is not hard to keep. You can even use bloodrage if you want.
You can remove the rings altogether, remove 1 mod from jewels and use impresence instead of the ammy and pick more dps from tree and still have 8+k and 10+ mil dps.
Cloak of defiance+thief is really good idea. Impossible to get full effect of your mom mana though. You would save a lot of points by not pathing to mom
Here is a tree. I added thief torment since no good rings were allowed. I reduced the lvl to 86. I changed neck to unique. I removed 1 mod from jewels. I disabled 2/5 of the jewels. I didnt take 2 of the easy acces jewel slots.

https://pastebin.com/2MtwRict
Last edited by sampee on Feb 27, 2018, 6:17:56 AM
How is this build for farming Uber Lab? Does it have any issues? I think this build looks fantastic, but if it has trouble in lab I'd have to pass on it as a 1st char.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
uber lab is a breeze. i think its not a good 1. build in the league because volkuurs is going to be rare+expensive in the first weeks. also abyss jewels might be hard to get

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info