*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

yeah i'd really like to gain advantage of the increase in deeps of assa or trick to make this build somewhat same offensively but better defensively. Still thinking... also as how to make it a league starter, but that might be hard.
This is not a league starter build. If you do start with this it'll be slow and painful.
IS there a Assasine Version of this build?

Should be a good league starter now, bcs "noxious strike" dont require the expensive gloves anymore.....or am I wrong here?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 1, 2018, 4:52:40 AM
You still need the gloves so that your ele damage applies the poison DOT. You can do it without but then it's the old way : phys and chaos damage for the hit.
Interesting build! Was wondering what are the optionals for the amulet since I can't seem to afford it. And is there any other skill gem that can replace IceShot since I'm bored of it.

Thanks
I can't believe they added such a broken node that gives you well over 1k% increased poison duration.... Did no1 in GGG staff see a quill rain poison build before and forgot about the item? Should be pretty strong on other stuff too tho, so I just have no idea what they were thinking

I'd love to try this on PF or maybe even Deadeye if I could get enough chance to poison, but Assassin node giving you like 400% more dmg is way too good
Is this build getting updated for 3.2? An Assassin variant (maybe w/o EO) seems to be a really good option this league. It opens up the chest slot as well since we dont need the chance to poison from it anymore plus it already deals so much damage that we can pass on the dendrobate for a chest with more life/defenses where shadow seems to lack compared to a PF.
Can anyone make skill tree for Assassin? Please :P
"
zyrEEE wrote:
Can anyone make skill tree for Assassin? Please :P

I'm not sure about ascendancy points but this is "the same" skill tree.

This version uses 3 point less than the original. You can use them to get "Coordinate" and "Entropy" or spend an extra point and get "Primal spirit" and "Finesse" as the original skill tree.

I'm quite new to this game so let's see what OP says
Last edited by Urdur on Mar 1, 2018, 2:17:38 PM
i have a lot to do in the next 2 weeks (moving to a different city) so i wont make any new skilltrees yet. im sure i will play this build in the bestiary league and once i find the time to play it i will update this thread with the latest progress.

i dont recommend this build as a starter build because volkuur's gloves are difficult to get early in the league. this isnt the fastet lvling build either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info