3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

Would this quiver with the corruption be better than rare quiver?
Or should I just get a Rigwalds and Sell this?
"
Derpking69 wrote:

Would this quiver with the corruption be better than rare quiver?
Or should I just get a Rigwalds and Sell this?

Just get a rigwalds and sell that since that quiver is barely better than a white +1 arrow quiver for us. A rigwalds is much better overall.
egg
I'm playing xbox atm it's all I got. But I used to play this so much instead of d3 on pc... and this ranger build has me so squishy. Any advice guys??
Sorry I meant to say I havent bee. Able to do the first lab yet and I just can barely make t1 maps.
"
Wieght122 wrote:
Sorry I meant to say I havent bee. Able to do the first lab yet and I just can barely make t1 maps.

Make your character tab public and Ican tell you what you're doing wrong
egg
Would you have any advice for my Deadeye ranger? :D
Love the Build, been rocking it since I returned to POE, IIR and IIQ are so good. Any updates you think are needed to be done since last patch?
"
the24thour wrote:
Love the Build, been rocking it since I returned to POE, IIR and IIQ are so good. Any updates you think are needed to be done since last patch?

Nah, I dont really see anything that needs to be done differently now after the changes. They didnt really do anything to it other than nerf the benefit of adding projectiles to barrage, which doesnt affect us that much.
egg
I am using the tree with TS lvl 94 .. My damage is 6k max and yours is 24k+ . How is this possible?

"
Alspher wrote:
I am using the tree with TS lvl 94 .. My damage is 6k max and yours is 24k+ . How is this possible?

you're missing 2 frenzy charges on the tree, these are your largest sources of dmg by far seeing as we're a raider. Get these and it will increase your dmg by a lot. Also just level the char up a little bit since you've taken all the life nodes but you're missing a couple major dmg clusters such as primeval force and heartseeker.
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Jun 7, 2018, 1:19:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info